Lexus IS Forum banner

My SRT Stage 1 = 302 RWHP!!! Thanks guys

4K views 61 replies 30 participants last post by  Skycat 
#1 ·
I just got my SRT Stage 1 kit put on yesterday. The guys were there tuning til 1:15am. It put out 302 to the wheels, with 282 lbs/ft of torque. The dyno sheet is being sent to me, and I'll post it shortly. The car is FAST. Thanks.
-- Mark

#3 ·
MarkManIST said:
I just got my SRT Stage 1 kit put on yesterday. The guys were there tuning til 1:15am. It put out 302 to the wheels, with 282 lbs/ft of torque. The dyno sheet is being sent to me, and I'll post it shortly. The car is FAST. Thanks.
-- Mark
at what PSI was this?

#11 ·
good god damn. WTF did they do? Were mexican runners strapped to the rollers or something?

#17 ·
Wino_II said:
EVERYONE...He hit 301.5rwhp...

with no tuning (was perfectly pretuned)

AND

A restrictive exhaust

...so imagine what a stage 1 will do with a little tuning and a full 3" SRT turbo exhaust. :p :p
Goddamn, now I wish they would hurry and ship mine!! I wont have a cat and I will have a 3" turbo exhaust :p Congrats on those numbers bro! Looks like SRT has done it again. Best bang for the buck 8)

#22 ·
Wino_II said:
mattssi said:
I can't wait until mine gets tuned on Saturday!!!!!
Me too...see you then!
Can I come? I'll send one of my nuts to greet you.

#25 ·
Hey Everybody,
Thanks a lot for the all the congrats. I wish i had been the one who could take the credit, but I gotta give it all to Mo and the SRT gang. The exhuast on the car now is the Greddy Evo. The turbo quieted exhuast noise, but if you listen, you can hear turbo noise thru it!
As for those new tires... it'll have new 18x8 Konig's w/ Toyo tires by next week. Need more rubber for the power.
Thanks again.

#26 ·
Those are awesome numbers! :eek:

I thought that the your stage 1 piggyback was tuned like crazy by SRT... The stock ECU would probably learn nothing at all and the a/f was tuned. But I can't believe that this was done on the pre-programmed piggyback! :eek:

I already have my GReddy E-Manage and can't wait to see what kind of numbers I get with it for the stage 2 :D

SRT get that intercooler stuff together and send the rest of my kit!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.