Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
congrats on the purchase, its a great looking car.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Beautiful car!

What's the driving experence compare to your 335i Sedan?
Which one do you like better?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful car!

What's the driving experence compare to your 335i Sedan?
Which one do you like better?
The handling seems a bit better than the 335. On the power side of things there is no comparison the IS-F just keeps on going and going. It feels a good deal faster. That's pretty impressisve considering the 335 will do a 4.8ish to 60. What I do like about the 335 is the driving experience. It definitely feels more connected to the road compared to the IS-F. I will say the IS-F is light years better feeling than the IS350 I had a few years ago. The IS-F really makes the 335 interior look old and outdated. Don't get me wrong I like the simple design of the 335 interior but just seems a little too boring now.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Looks great! Only problem I have is the BMW is in the garage and the IS-F is left outside. I think you need to switch things around. Haha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great! Only problem I have is the BMW is in the garage and the IS-F is left outside. I think you need to switch things around. Haha.
Since the pics the bimmer has been kicked outside.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congratulations! I really like your color. If my dealer had that it would be the color of my choice!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Congrats on the new ISF purchase and the color combo is def. my choice as well; enjoy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Smokey grey bought two days ago

WOW what a car. And the grey color really offsets the dark wheels perfectly. Its a dark enough grey to where even people that prefer solid black will give this color a good look :)

The driving experience has been incredible. And the 3400 RPM explosion of sound and power is absolutely incredible. But I must say the suspension is very tight. Like my former Mitsubishi Evolution you "feel" the road and every crack and bump :) But that's certainly acceptable in a car of this stature.

Tomorrow she's getting tinted. Any suggestions on how dark I go?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Damn what a sexy ass car. Whoa! Congrats

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, Congrats.

Looks very hott!

Reactions: JayMarino

·
Registered