Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to flush the toliet in two days and my landlord told me that there's a chance it will be fixed by Sunday.....

ahhhhh life in Saint Maarten.... :whine:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
EricK said:
I haven't been able to flush the toliet in two days and my landlord told me that there's a chance it will be fixed by Sunday.....

Shit in ice cream buckets and courier it to him. He'll appreciate it....trust me. :wink:

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
guess you're not doing that cleansing fast this weekend huh?

for real Eric - that is terrible :(

Up here in MA the Vineyard and Nantucket have really messed up water/sewer systems - definitely a down side to island living.

·
11,062 Posts
Goes to show ya how different countries have different ways of dealing with things. Here I think there would be an evactuation order if the apartment plumbing didn't work. Health Department wouldn't tolerate it.

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Just go knock on your ladlords door and ask to use his bathroom every time you have to take a shit.

Make sure you drink lots of beer..... eat broccoli.... and prunes. Then your shit'll stink up his whole house every time you use his bathroom. He'll fix yur sewer right away.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
EricK said:

Eric hows island life, I hear Saint M is a beautiful place, I have yet to visit but its on my list of places to go.

I think my ex GF is there now with her current BF for his work or somthing. She is a performing artist in dance she is from NC.

Have you run into her?? I can't imagine alot of girls from NC on the island that is why I ask. hehehe

Anyways sorry to hear about your Plumbing, you should take a crap on your land lords porch. :lol:
Nothing like island life where nothing is really an emergency and priorities are else where. hehehe gotta luv it

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SeattleSheila said:
So, did they fix it?
NO THEY HAVEN'T :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

You don't want to look in my toliet... My roommate's side has s h i t all over the floor due to overflow.. I now sleep in my fiance's apt. My apt. is now literally a dump...
Eric...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah I invite anyone over that's interestd in either coprophilia, urophilia, or coprophagia...
Eric..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
14 Participants
RS200AT
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing