Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
nice kit you got there. is that real carbon fiber? the more that I am seeing the brake stickers the more that I am beginning to like them. i have a DPW but i wanted a SMB. looks good.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sweet ride man. I usually don't like decals but that is300 by the fender looks good. Graphite polish + sbm looks awesome. Nice shift knob too, keep up the good work

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by texis_300:
nice kit you got there. is that real carbon fiber? the more that I am seeing the brake stickers the more that I am beginning to like them. i have a DPW but i wanted a SMB. looks good.
Yes that is real carbon fiber dash, I love it. It really adds to the already pimp interior. Thanks.

·
2,909 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! I think your car looks great! I noticed some dress up ideas I've had you have done to your IS. I like the IS emblems on the side. Till we meet, see ya!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ispeed:
the car looks sweet.
I like the emblems on the passenger side dash it's a nice touch.
Where did you get those?
http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/greekgoombah/vwp?.dir=/&.src=bc&.dnm=EX000046.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/greekgoombah/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=bc%2 6.view =t

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: ispeed ]
I have a friend that makes my decals for me. He made my fender, brake caliper, and interior decals. If anyone is interested in decals, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by I1ducati:
Dang what do you use to clean you're wheels and tires? They look great.
I have the graphite polished rims, so I wax them when I detail my car. I use this rubber gel on the tires that lasts a while.

Thanks.

·
11,062 Posts
That looks great. If I had a pile of extra nickles to spend, I'd do the same...except I think I'd keep my shift knob. Kinda attached to it...I think HYPERMKIV would agree.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts