Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
nice kit you got there. is that real carbon fiber? the more that I am seeing the brake stickers the more that I am beginning to like them. i have a DPW but i wanted a SMB. looks good.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sweet ride man. I usually don't like decals but that is300 by the fender looks good. Graphite polish + sbm looks awesome. Nice shift knob too, keep up the good work

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by texis_300:
nice kit you got there. is that real carbon fiber? the more that I am seeing the brake stickers the more that I am beginning to like them. i have a DPW but i wanted a SMB. looks good.
Yes that is real carbon fiber dash, I love it. It really adds to the already pimp interior. Thanks.

·
2,909 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! I think your car looks great! I noticed some dress up ideas I've had you have done to your IS. I like the IS emblems on the side. Till we meet, see ya!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ispeed:
the car looks sweet.
I like the emblems on the passenger side dash it's a nice touch.
Where did you get those?
http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/greekgoombah/vwp?.dir=/&.src=bc&.dnm=EX000046.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/greekgoombah/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=bc%2 6.view =t

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: ispeed ]
I have a friend that makes my decals for me. He made my fender, brake caliper, and interior decals. If anyone is interested in decals, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by I1ducati:
Dang what do you use to clean you're wheels and tires? They look great.
I have the graphite polished rims, so I wax them when I detail my car. I use this rubber gel on the tires that lasts a while.

Thanks.

·
11,062 Posts
That looks great. If I had a pile of extra nickles to spend, I'd do the same...except I think I'd keep my shift knob. Kinda attached to it...I think HYPERMKIV would agree.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
SeattleSheila
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing