Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I finally grew some balls and got this DIY project done with the help of a fellow my.iser JrSaffel. Much props to him because he is much younger than me and his knowledge in cars is exceptional.

I will wet sand, buff, and polish when the weather gets better.

On to the pics:

Fusion for the housings and Tamiya PS-31 for the turn signals.

Tinting the turn signals. Applied about 3 more coats after this pic.

All comments welcome! :)

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good brother congrats
looks sick i definitly want to do this once the weather warms up and i get some spare time..i like it with the tinted turn signals even better!
Thanks for the compliments fellas!

I was going to leave the turn signals alone but changed my mind last minute....so glad I did.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha...Damn! Only one comment from a Sportx brother.....this is the Sportcross forum right? =)

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
How much dimmer do the turn signals look when blinking? Overall I think they look great.

I've been wanting to paint my housings black for some time now, but I'm pretty sure some would set out to kill me because I have the sportdesign lights

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow sway.
i remember you kept saying you were going to do that project a long time ago!
you finally pulled through!

looks really good!!
Thanks bro!

Yeah, long time coming for sure. Like I said up top...finally grew some balls. :)

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
How much dimmer do the turn signals look when blinking? Overall I think they look great.

I've been wanting to paint my housings black for some time now, but I'm pretty sure some would set out to kill me because I have the sportdesign lights
Thanks! lol...yeah, I could see some giving you a hard time with having the SD lights but you should do it anyway! :) New look is always nice to have.

On the turn signals.....there not much dimmer too me. I snapped a few photos for you to see:

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Thanks! lol...yeah, I could see some giving you a hard time with having the SD lights but you should do it anyway! :) New look is always nice to have.

On the turn signals.....there not much dimmer too me. I snapped a few photos for you to see:
I think I'm going to do it (might as well, I'm freaking bored)

The pics no longer work though

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I'm going to do it (might as well, I'm freaking bored)

The pics no longer work though
Yeah, go for it! :approve: I waited forever to do this. Now that it's done.....I keep thinking....wtf took me so long to do this!

Huh...you don't see the pics? I see them just fine....

Anyone else can't view turn signal pics?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can't view any of the pics. What kind of thread is this? You entice people to view it and then nothing? :p

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can't view any of the pics. What kind of thread is this? You entice people to view it and then nothing? :p
Who the phuck are you? GTFO!

JK..JK =)

Seriously though...I don't know what the hell happened. They were just on a minute ago. Grrrrr

I will try to get those pics up.....

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think it's fixed now.

I see all of them on my laptop....so hopefully you guys can too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.