Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you can tell I'm a Toyota/Lexus person and will most likely never buy any other makes, well maybe one or two in the future lol.....

First ride is my 05 Corolla, I modded it like crazy but decided to put it back to stock and use as my daily driver, its dirty right now because I washed n waxed the Lexus and was to lazy to wash the Rolla after:

And now for my baby, I plan on doing a few mods to it but nowhere never overboard as I did with the Rolla.......

Mods done so far:

Tint
Aftermarket deck, amp and Sub
front sway bar
Enkei Rims
and black dash kit

Mods to come:

Possible custom paint job, and lipkit (already have the lipkit just waiting to get it painted and installed)
Have an injen sri, HKS exhaust, and aftermarket grill that I am gonna install prob. tomorrow
Roof Spoiler (being shipped as we speak)
Maybe a drop (gonna decide after lipkit is on)

And a slight chance of SC'ing it once I save up some more money......

AND MY LITTLE MAN ALREADY LEARNING HOW TO DRIVE

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
You need to clean up the bird poop on your rear window

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Wow, you have a Corolla and then a "Glorified Corolla!" Lol! J/k, looks nice bro. Make sure the son keeps it under "100mph"!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, you should get that trash off the rear windshield, and other than that lookin good. Although I must ask, why did you put that strip of tint accross that top of your windshield? That is very reminicent of the ricer look of the civics.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll admit the sticker is to big, I ordered it online and didn't expect it to be that size, however its a symbol of my heritage and where I'm from so the only thing I will be doing is ordering another one, just smaller......

As far as the tint on the front, I seriously don't see how its similar to ricer civics, your obviously not in socal....... that front strip actually helps protect against the hot blazing socal sun ;-)---

Anyhow car goes into paint next month so I'll post pics once the lipkit and paint is done.......

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Looks good... besides the sticker. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Drop is more important than lipkit.

Don't mean to harp on the sticker, but why display your heritage on your car? I don't have a "Wales" sticker on mine. Get a Guam tattoo or something worthy of honoring your ancestry.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
good start for the is300 minus the billboard sticker
whatever you do, do not follow your footstep like you did on the corolla

what lip kit did you get?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll admit the sticker is to big, I ordered it online and didn't expect it to be that size, however its a symbol of my heritage and where I'm from so the only thing I will be doing is ordering another one, just smaller......

As far as the tint on the front, I seriously don't see how its similar to ricer civics, your obviously not in socal....... that front strip actually helps protect against the hot blazing socal sun ;-)---

Anyhow car goes into paint next month so I'll post pics once the lipkit and paint is done.......

CHAMORRO REPRESENT!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
The car looks good, except for the big sticker on the back window. Jezus....
Dont listen to that bro.. Chamorro Pride!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts