Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,851 Posts
y does ur exhuast sticks in so much than other hiper? jdm version? :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IS300eR said:
y does ur exhuast sticks in so much than other hiper? jdm version? :-?
Mine does have the logo on the tip and i was told that he ones with the logo are jdm. Thats the only explenation i can think of. :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,708 Posts
clean bro. great start
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
very nice man, wheels look awesome!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,597 Posts
Superman IS 300 said:
nice wheels
Word. I saw them the other day, CZAR, when you had your car parked at your dad's work. BTW, did you finally have your tranny fixed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
857 Posts
Nice car. Might wanna blur out your license plate. :wink: Peace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jruhi4 said:
Superman IS 300 said:
nice wheels
Word. I saw them the other day, CZAR, when you had your car parked at your dad's work. BTW, did you finally have your tranny fixed?
Yeah finally, but i am adding something more to my engine next week so I think I will be blowing this one up real soon. :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,926 Posts
You put together a perfect combo with the GGP, wheels, tint.
You get 2 thumbs up and a snap in Z formation
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,597 Posts
CZAR said:
jruhi4 said:
BTW, did you finally have your tranny fixed?
Yeah finally, but i am adding something more to my engine next week so I think I will be blowing this one up real soon. :lol: :lol:
Hey, CZAR, maybe you should start saving up for a Getrag 6-speed from a Twin-Turbo Supra... :wink: BTW, What's that "something more" you're adding to your engine?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jruhi4 said:
CZAR said:
jruhi4 said:
BTW, did you finally have your tranny fixed?
Yeah finally, but i am adding something more to my engine next week so I think I will be blowing this one up real soon. :lol: :lol:
Hey, CZAR, maybe you should start saving up for a Getrag 6-speed from a Twin-Turbo Supra... :wink: BTW, What's that "something more" you're adding to your engine?
Im just going to get W58, got a buddy of mine who imports engine and trannys so i can get those real cheap and dont have any of those driveshaft problems. I am going to be adding NOS nitrous super Pro shot wet system. Have it sitting at my home, Its the same sytem i had in my TT Supra just looking for a window switch now. 8)
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top