Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Ive begun my project on my car. I will be doin a complete overhaul during the winter and finish by spring. This will include some exterior styling, new wheels, and BOOST! This car is a daily driver so it wont be anything too crazy.

Parts that are in:
PLP Vortech Supercharger Kit
TE Gauge pod
Greddy Emanage Ultimate
Custom larger Intercooler set up
Boomslang PnP Harness
440cc RC Injectors
Autometer Boost, EGT, and Oil Pressure Gauges
Eibach Pro Kit
SRT Valvebody upgrade and Tranny cooler

More to come:
18" Ltuned wheels

Here are the parts that have arrived:

Stay tuned! More updates to come!

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I hope you have set a timeline for yourself. I didn't, lol, a 3 month project turned into a 2 year project. Good Luck

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely have a timeline. Getting all the parts in the next two weeks and then installing the following two weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Good to see that you've got some goals set. Keep updating and I'm anxious to see how it turns out. Power goals? 275 rwhp?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Power goals are around 280 rwhp. Might try to push for more. Depends on how much the intercooler helps with the air flow.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya I snagged it of ebay for 90 bucks. Its in mint condition. Love the turboeast style.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The supercharger arrived today, will be posting pics in about an hour. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pics. Will have better ones up tonite but here it are a couple quick ones.

Intercooler needs to be cleaned and polished but I will be replacing it so I may not even bother.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
what trim is that supercharger?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts