Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
168 Miles .. I feel like I only use the poor thing for driving me around .. hehe.My baby needs a rest ..

Well .. It should get up to the 180 or 190 mark today after I go to school .. and do some things I need to do ..

Even thought you don't care how many miles I have on my car .. I just had to vent!

·
11,061 Posts
He He...you'll slow down a little (very little) when you have to fill it up...often. Glad you're having fun.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
i don't feel so bad now... 16k miles since early of last july.

·
11,061 Posts
Guess I'm too busy working...just turned 5,000 miles...had the car since September 27th. Oh well, it will last a long time!

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
BoYiE,

Just be glad you're putting miles on it. I took it easy on my car for the first 1,000 miles for the break-in period. I couldn't wait to get those miles on the car so I could drive it how it was meant to be driven.

I picked mine up back in November and I'm at around 3,500 miles so far.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i bet you hardly drive your is, right? You probably work near by also?

for me, i had my is since june22nd and now i have 18k.

-jay
Originally posted by is300girl:
BoYiE,

Just be glad you're putting miles on it. I took it easy on my car for the first 1,000 miles for the break-in period. I couldn't wait to get those miles on the car so I could drive it how it was meant to be driven.

I picked mine up back in November and I'm at around 3,500 miles so far.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have you all beat, got mine at the end of Aug and have a little of 20,000 on it...
But I travel for work, so its a must...

·
Registered
756 Posts
I loved and drove my car so much when I first got that I put 3000 miles on it in the first month and now it's only 8 months old and has 17,500 as of this afternoon at lunch!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts