Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wake up at 4:45am to get to work. The sun is obviously still not up and start up the car. Then as i'm backing out about 8 feet from the garage i come to a halt and i hear a HORRIBLE scraping and metal creaking sound. I had hit something, i pull forward and inspect the damage. Then i looked into the darkness and i see this shit :pissed:

pics taken later today in the afternoon after work.

I bent my exhaust, hopefully not the racepipe and headers, cracked tailight, cracked rear sidemarker, prolly need a new rear bumper and need to repaint the side of the car. sigh, today has been the worst day i've had in a while :x :pissed: :cry: I'm waiting till my neighbors come back so i can go over and settle something out with them and their landscaping company.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I crash in to things also if I have to get up every day at 4:00am.

Sorry to hear what happend but its not that bad.

·
8,880 Posts
What the hell were those idiots thinking? :eek: :crazy: :cry:
Hopefuly all that wood did not do too much damage.

That driveway is your property! They have no right to stack anything on it without your concent. :pissed:

·
Registered
16 Posts
man that really blows. i'd definatly take it up with your neighbors and their landscaping company. they need to pay for all damages to your car and any lost wages and mental anguish and....

·
Registered
219 Posts
this is definately a matter you should take up with them before the insurance company. why have your rates go up because your neighbor hired some incompatent landscapers. sorry to here about your luck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awwww man, this ain't cool at all! I had my RX300 rear-ended 2 months ago and I know exactly how you feel!!!

Is it just me, or have there been way too many accident posts lately on this forum???

Let us know how your settlement with neighbors goes...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awwww man, this ain't cool at all! I had my RX300 rear-ended 2 months ago and I know exactly how you feel!!!

Is it just me, or have there been way too many accident posts lately on this forum???

Let us know how your settlement with neighbors goes...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, there's not way in hell i'm getting insurance involved in this, not jacking my rates up because of this! Yeah, it's not THAT bad, but its still something, and it's a big pain in the ass, now i gotta go get my bumper and side of my car repainted and mebbe a new exhaust. and this makes me sad :cry:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Nothing happened to your rims right? Hopefully not. You should definitely not have to worry about your insurance getting involved or going up. Blame it on the guy with the red hat, it's his fault.

·
Registered
342 Posts
damn that totally sucks....let us know the end results of your conversation with your neighbors. By the way nice looking car...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, about the to over and talk to them, the kid said they would be home at about 7, that's in 30 min so. Although I may go a bit later I don't want to interrupt their dinner. Also, rims are fine not touched, THANK THE LORD! Not only are they putting shit all over our driveway, they have succeded in killing our grass by now moving some of the logs onto our grass and putting piles of dirt suffocating our sideyard. *Sigh* these landscaping pieces of shit are getting on my nerves. :pissed: :pissed:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts