Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happened today at work.

walking towards to the parking lot and buddy called me..

coworker's TC..parked right next to mine.

Stole my Pioneer D-2 / PS2 and inverter...nothing was jacked from coworker's car. I guess didn't have enough of time to do that..i dont know.

Focking GEICO won't cover my Navi/PS2 because it's not factory :curses:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Woww.. thats horrible to see. You always feel so violated after incidents like this.. i'm sure everything will work out!

have some rep!

·
Registered
764 Posts
damn thats focked up man. i got robbed infront of my house..i know how it feels. im sorry dude. where were you?

·
Registered
221 Posts
i know how it feels like man. my car was stolen right in front of my house 5 days before my finals:pissed: so sorry man

·
Registered
664 Posts
you should have locked your glove box and locked your trunk. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you but dang, i wish people were more secure about there cars.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn thats focked up man. i got robbed infront of my house..i know how it feels. im sorry dude. where were you?
at work...i dont know if you ever been to fairview park drive in falls church...only nice area in falls church...its open and crowd.

Reactions: richter

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
I assume there are no cameras? Did someone have to get through security to do it? That really sucks. One of the reasons I bought an IS is because it has a decent OEM stereo and my old car got broken into 3 times. :(

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
wow, i just realised your co worker had a copy of halo 3 in her floor board :lol:
See what you do is break your window and Jae's window that way it doesn't look obvious. You can recoup the money for your window by selling all of Jae's stuff and still make a profit, plus it makes you the last person on earth he'd suspect. :chill:

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
so sorry about that. I am guessing no fingerprints were left?

I hope karma hits those bitches really hard

·
Registered
74 Posts
damn man. sorry to hear about your ride. a friend of mine had something similar happen to him. his nav and ps2 was stolen out of his is while he was sleeping.

·
Registered
213 Posts
wow.
sorry to hear about it.

make sure you lock your trunk.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
all the tools/amp/sub was still sitting there....i guess it was too heavy/big for that mofo(s)...got the estimated today and getting some $$$ from my insurance for the factory HU...looks like time for Nav.shopping.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
That really sucks. Happened to my buddy's car recently too.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dude, that sucks. my car got hit last night.

in-dash dvd player ripped out, hvac unit gone, both amps gone.

muddy footprints all over the place
holy shiet!!! :jawDrop:

took any pics???

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
holy shiet!!! :jawDrop:

took any pics???
yup, but the pics are at home on my camera.

i'm taking the car into the inspection place today to get an estimate on the damage.

i'm looking at about a $2500 loss, and i'm sure that insurance will give me jack shite for it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts