Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to LADYVENOM's thread about her b/f and cat, I decided to go out and spend the big bucks for one of these cuties...By far the coolest cat I have ever had!

Named her Alexus... :lol:

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
s0yb0mb said:
refresh our memories, what kind, how much, etc.
Shes a Bengal. I belive 5 generations from a wild leopard (not sure on the exacts). She was $600 because i didnt want to show or breed her....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Awwwwww CUTE!!! But geez $600? Please promise me when you get a playmate for your cat that'll you'll at least go down to the animal shelter and adopt one of the homeless ones there.

I wish the hubby would let me get another cat. :( Although, I bet the thought of owning a bengal would sound cool to him, hmmmm... gonna look to see if there are any bengal rescues now. :)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
s0yb0mb said:
is $600 a lot or are you saying its cheaper?
Yes 1k-1500 if you want to breed or show them. They are a newer breed and fairly rare. 600 was no biggie to me, as both of the pure breed dog i have owned were that much.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
word man, sound scool... my cat is a wild one as as much as i want to get her a friend (bengal would be perfect according to the stuff i jsut read online, as my cat plays all day), I'm afraid she'd kill any other cat i brought into the home. she's more wild than a damn Bengal! :eek:

that aside, bro, change your sig... its practically NWS :-?

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
s0yb0mb said:
word man, sound scool... my cat is a wild one as as much as i want to get her a friend (bengal would be perfect according to the stuff i jsut read online, as my cat plays all day), I'm afraid she'd kill any other cat i brought into the home. she's more wild than a damn Bengal! :eek:

that aside, bro, change your sig... its practically NWS :-?
I would think a bengal could handle itself, but then again I dont know your cat. But animals react differently to new friends. Maybe put yours in a situation with another cat and see how she does first.

Changed the sig...surprised it took you that long to see it...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
izzy300 said:
Soy I was curious and did a search, check out this cute baby.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=923768&adTarget=468catgeneral&SessionID=3df7659f587d2e21-app2&display=&preview=0&row=25

Although she's in CA, which is on the other side of the country from you. But there are others. And there are rescue railroads going on all the time.
cool, thanks!

I gotta put my cat in a "normal" situation w/ another cat to test the waters... the thing is I could bring her w/ me and try it out at a shelter, but she freaks in new enviroments and around new people, so the only real option would be to bring a kitten/cat home to her and see... not really practical.

TXLeXTC: i saw it a long long time ago, but I almost got pinched while reading your post so i figured i should give you a heads-up regarding it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
22 Participants
LADYVENOM
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing