Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Is the shocktech an electronic trigger upgrade? I currently have an autococker w/ many different parts.. .However am looking to turn it into an electronic trigger. Or I may just get a spyder LCD.. but those are closed bolt and not as accurate.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Looks good, but can it cut through a tin can and still slice through a ripe tomato?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Haha, I have heard that they're a pain to maintain. But everyone says they're one of the most accurate guns on the market.

fredbblakemore said:
IS300Blitz said:
Here's my baby. A 2002 Shocktech Autococker.
Congrats, you now own glorified antique technology that consistently never works. Have fun.

Just playin'. Cool shit.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is for Chris Y. What year autococker do you have? Is it vertical feed? What are the mods you've done to it so far? Shocktech is actually owned by one of the Aftershock team members i believe and a part of Bad Boyz Toyz. The electronic trigger frames for the Autococker are the E-blade trigger frames and the Race Frame. The E-Blades will run you around $300-400 w/anti-chop eye, and the Race frame will run you around $350-500 w/anti-chop eye. For the love of god do not down grade to an electro spyder. The spyder may shoot somewhat as fast, but it'll never be as accurate as your autococker. If you buy this trigger I hope you have a Revolution Loader or Halo B. I'm guessing you run at least compressed air or nitro too right?
They actually aren't a pain to maintain. The gun needs timing every 6 months around for me. It only takes 15 minutes too. The gun without the trigger, reg, barrel, bolt, loader, and air system costs $650. I'm not sure how many balls per second i can get without the eletro trigger, but once i get one watch out. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
IS300Blitz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing