Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all,

i recently aquired a jdm rs200 m/t rare version altezza gauge meter. hope you like!!! evrything works for the exception of the RPM TACH,
although the obvious is not going to work without wirring modification first "oil temp!." NOTE! i have this on my Auto e-shift IS. am doing research on what pin outs needed to re-wire so i can get the rpm & illumination working properly. if you have the is300 cluster diagram please let me know or even the regular altezza one.

ILLUMINATION FIXED!!!!

and now for the pics.. more pics will be posted later on...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sweet!! Nice find. Good luck on getting everything to work.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
they offer two different 10k tachs. if you have a standalone, you can make every gauge on that cluster work, as long as you have an appropriate sensor. i'm looking at the trd 10k cluster for my motor swap. looks oem, but has all of the vital info i need aside from boost.

·
Registered
539 Posts
send me a pm with your email, i cand send you the wiring for an IS300 gauge cluster :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
email sent.... hope it helps ;)

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
WOW man good find!
Get that bad boi working.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
yeah this is the ULTIMATE Gauge cluster for our car
if you get everything working good....you are one lucky person
congrats

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
first want to thank Harold for the diagram. will start on this in the next few days.

thanks to all for the comments i actually made a vid but needs to be uploaded 1st... like mentioned before my priority 1st is getting the tach to work & and the illumination when dusk hits.. all other major components work so thats a plus .. ill take more pics as well shortly.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
1 - 20 of 296 Posts