Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha everyone,
I am so excited that im picking my car up tomorrow. Well I just wanted to know how many people in here are from Hawaii and what they got there car for because I think I paid to much for my car. I got my car out the door 33700 I think thats to much but I don't really care I love the IS300. I got every option except the sunroof. Well I just can't wait till I drive my car home tomorrow. Well talk with all you guys later.

Mahalo

·
2,909 Posts
Hello, and welcome to our little world. There are always better deals, the question is are you happy, and you are, so it really does not matter.
There are a few H.I. members, try a search and you can find a couple, and then you can send them a "private message" when you click on their name while reading one of their posts/replies.

What color and interior color?
Why no sunroof? You live in a beautiful place, would'nt you want to feel the fresh air?

Have Fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Congrats on your new ride!

I know I paid too much for my car 2 months ago, but it's all worth it.

But I have a feeling that the posts here talking about the deals only reflect the "great" deals...and that the vast majority of us, got "decent" deals (who don't really care to post details of our deal).

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to everyone who reponded to my post. Well the color I got was spectra blue with black leather/escaline trim. I didn't get the sunroof because they had none in stock and I couldn't wait another month for the next shipment. Yes you guys are right I am very happy its just a few more hours then I pick my car up.

Aloha

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I can't live without a sunroof in Australia.. I've been to Hawaii only once and it's a nice place... very holiday....

Anyway congrats on becoming IS300 owner...
All u IS300 owners should call me Big brother since IS200 came out 1st .. but then there is the debate IS300 is more powerful than IS200.. so who is the big brother?

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by Orkin:
Thanks to everyone who reponded to my post. Well the color I got was spectra blue with black leather/escaline trim. I didn't get the sunroof because they had none in stock...
Aloha
Have fun. Sounds like you have a copy of my car.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by jiggafett:

Why no sunroof? You live in a beautiful place, would'nt you want to feel the fresh air?
because a bird will sh*t on your head. bird poopie sucks.

about the better deals...not really in hawaii. i am quite sure that one company, servco, owns every single toyota and lexus dealership in hawaii.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts