Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I get to be the first on the canadian forums. Anyway, picked her up yesterday morning. It now has a little over 200km on in a half a tank of gas :) Its Starfire Pearl with the series 2 package. The nav is a pain right now cause of my noob skills. Interior is all black. Hope to have tint in a week or so. The car is beautiful and hauls ass. Just a little faster than the ES250...lol. Sorry for the crappy pics. These were a last minute deal.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Thats HOT! Congrats man!

Thats a really nice color. First time for me to see an ISF in a different color either than the blue, red, black.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Congrats on the car Scarecrow! One sexy beast. Hopefully I'll find my way into one in the future.

Do you plan on doing anything to it? Or you gonna leave it as is? In all honesty there's probably not much more the average joe could do to improve that car. :blush:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
There's a car in the IS-F forum that's has matching rims. It's a black IS-F... with black rims with a blue line around the edge.

I would be worried about messing with the IS-F too much tho... so much effort went into making it perform already from the factory.

Scarecrow's car is going to be rare as is tho... I think there's like 250(?) cars for all of Canada??? :confused:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only thing on my mind is intake a exhaust. Free up some more ponies. also tint. Other than that, they car is perfect.

Reactions: B_is300

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
God dahm Scarecrow!

We don't here from you for like two years and then this?

Congrats...it will be great to drive it for at least the 2 months of summer you get there!

Nice ride.

Digger08

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
The only thing on my mind is intake a exhaust. Free up some more ponies. also tint. Other than that, they car is perfect.
Of course... because 420hp is not enough hp... lol :p

Reactions: ScarecroW

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'm so jealous...
omg.. congrats on the car!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I just read that your wheels cost 1,800USD EACH from Lexus.

That is friggen insane. Wheel lock those bad boys...seriously haha

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!! I'm jealous!!!

EDIT: KEVIN, you should feel extra extra special. I dedicated my 2000th post to you!! Congrats, dude!!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Kevin, i'm comming down there right now!!...cya in 3 hrs :p

It looks hawt, can't wait to see it!....I would 3m the whole car. lol

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
do you notice the downshifts aren't very fast when you're cruising....and then want to pin it?

Upshifts are like nothing else. Seriously. The upshifts in this car are phenomenal. I don't think there's any car south of $150,000 that can upshift like this car.

Also: if you want that intake flap to remain open at all times, ie, if you want that growl of the intake before you hit 3600 rpm..... let me know. I know a quick way of adding 10hp below that rpm threshold!!

brakes are grabby eh!

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
Lookin Good!

Like the colour as well

1 - 20 of 37 Posts