·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Very nice!

Is there a lot of drone on the freeway?

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
NICE! i never thought i would have ended up liking this exhaust, so about a year ago i got the HKS DragerII, which i love, and it sounds nice.
but yours looks awesome. mine's all scraped up and dull, not shiny anymore (not sure if i can ever get it back to look like it did when i first got it), but if i switch i think im gunna get yours.

i wonder how it sounds compared to the DragerII..

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
They sound pretty similar. They are both axle backs but the muffler has a different design. And by the way, get some metal polish and you should be able to shine your exhaust up.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!! :)

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
They sound pretty similar. They are both axle backs but the muffler has a different design. And by the way, get some metal polish and you should be able to shine your exhaust up.
thanks for that!

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
NICE! i never thought i would have ended up liking this exhaust, so about a year ago i got the HKS DragerII, which i love, and it sounds nice.
but yours looks awesome. mine's all scraped up and dull, not shiny anymore (not sure if i can ever get it back to look like it did when i first got it), but if i switch i think im gunna get yours.

i wonder how it sounds compared to the DragerII..
use mother's chrome polish, works wonders. if you haven't polished your can in awhile, it's going to be tough the first time around, but after that, maintenance buffs are a snap.

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks good i love this exhaust it sounds awesome!! i love mine!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks very nice. Love the look of a new/polished exhaust. Makes the car look 100x cleaner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts