Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or...lack of exhaust system :lol:

After uninstalling my stock exhaust I turned on the car with no exhaust connected. Man it sounded so badass!!! Heres a clip...

http://www.dasgalloway.com/video/is300rulez_noexhaust.wmv
Right click save as please. Thanks to dasgalloway for the hosting!

My friend wanted to go for a ride while the whole exhaust was off and I didnt think it was a good idea lol, so we put on my l-tuned and called it a day...im loving the l-tuned exhaust! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
K3RRY said:
sounds awesome

btw where did u get the l-tuned and how much?
good question, im definately interested in getting one also.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
yeah lets get some clips of l-tuned from that same angle :D :lol:

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
i like the way it sounds im bout to take off my exhaust too :crazy:

·
Registered
997 Posts
ha u think that sounds tight with the exhaust off? you should try taking everything off (catback and axleback) THEN it sounds friggen mean...

·
Registered
548 Posts
homerun217 said:
ha u think that sounds tight with the exhaust off? you should try taking everything off (catback and axleback) THEN it sounds friggen mean...

did that...haha straight from the y :D we drove 20 miles downtown, burnt all the underbody platic panels to string, and called it a day. it was the meanest sounding car ive EVER heard. we scared many people. try it sometime, but take off ure underbody panels baby :lol:

-lane

·
Registered
357 Posts
hey guys...get the l-tuned exhaust from steve ganz @ carson toyota. he has the best price for the exhaust..i got it for ~620 + tax (since i live in cali). great service. check out www.l-tunedparts.com Toyota parts are expensive..so unless you wanna cough up this much...look out for a used one in the forums or something (they hardly ever show up but sometimes you can get lucky)...g'luck w/ everything.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry guys havent had time to make clips of the L-Tuned, but I will soon!

Oh and I didnt pay anywhere near 600$ for my brand new L-Tuned :D

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
hahha sounds pretty daymn good... LOL

o3 solar IS

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got mine 599 + tax from Steve in June.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.