Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i love that kit, where u get it from? BTW why dont you get rid of the stock yellow side markers? i think they look bad on blaack, but nice ride. is the car lowered?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
wow- looks really good.......

word of caution- i have the same lip and get tons of rock chips from freeway driving....i would advise on having a custom clear bra/ xpel coating on it..........it will save you $$$ in the long run.........(i've already have to repaint mine after a year).......

·
Registered
251 Posts
very nice looking. and yeah it is kinna low, but looks dope. are the housing of your headlights painted?? if so, you NEED to do you fogs to dood. look kinna wack when ur fogs arn't painted. but other than that, looks kuu.

and by the way, i don't think the amber fogs look bad

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
loooks good! keep up the great works!

·
Registered
114 Posts
very nice, was gonna do the body kit thing next, but the more I think about it I'll lower the car first to see how much clearance I have on 18"s and determine from there. Last thing I want is to shell more money to repairs a bunch of dings and nicks because it's too low...

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Looks sweet bro!

The ArmsDesign kit is becomming quite popular!

I will tell ya one thing, it is HELLA low when lowered!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Awesome job. it is low just with stock ride height. Check out my pics below. I have the kit also. Great looking.... Hyperrev did a great job. I can't believe it is not as popular as other kits like the vizage. If only it were polyurathane it would be more popular I think

1 - 18 of 18 Posts