Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease on my IS300 is ending in a couple months. I would like to lease the new 350. anyone have any advice on ways to secure the best price possible when returning my car?

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Try going back to the same dealer you got your IS300 from. If they want to retain you as a customer, you may be able to work a deal. FYI, if you are planning on getting a 350 any time soon, I would advise placing an order since there will be more 250's at first than 350's.
Good luck.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the buyout on my car is only 16300. its on 02 manual with only 31k miles. u think it's worth buying out and selling it?

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Depends on what they are going for in your area. Check local listings to see what people are getting.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was actually thinking maybe g35 coupe as well...

we'll see...i just dont want to pay premium for a new model, ya know?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Lots of luck deciding on your new car....I'll vote for the IS350 then the G35C. ;)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
you can almost certainly get more than 16300 for your car if it's in great condition and if the mileage doesn't go up too much between now and lease-end.

What color is it by the way?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Incognito said:
the buyout on my car is only 16300. its on 02 manual with only 31k miles. u think it's worth buying out and selling it?
Blue booking the car with base options comes up with a trade in value of 17.5 in my area (coulnd't find the zip code for gothem).

Buy it, then either sell it or trade it in. Either way your ahead.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
At $16300 buy out, I thinks it's a fair price....plus you already know the car in and out. Unless you beat it up. Just my 2 cents. :)

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gray Rider said:
At $16300 buy out, I thinks it's a fair price....plus you already know the car in and out. Unless you beat it up. Just my 2 cents. :)

i barely drive it. i work in the city, so its basically a weekend driver. i'm definitely gonna get a different car over the next few months. it just seems like such a waste to return it to lexus and get nothing out of it. might as well pass it on to someone else...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts