Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im strongly considering selling my car, depending on how things go here in the next few days.

Year: 2002
Miles: 97k

body is in almost perfect condition, front lip/bumper is scratched up needs repainting, the hood has a few rock chips. Interior is also nearly perfect, got a few scratches on the dash near steering wheel.

if i do decide to sell it, im probably gonna be asking around 18k. Just letting you guys know first, this site has been good to me. eventually ill put it up for sale in other places as well.

·
Registered
730 Posts
would be nice if you put more detail like heated seats/manual or auto/navi/ lsd....etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, i was just listing some of the basics because im still not sure if im selling it or not, i was just putting it on here to see if anybody would be interested.

its an auto (e-shift), no heated seats or navi.

im having a really hard time deciding on this.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
$18k for an 02 is high.

Other than that, good luck with which ever you go with :cool:

Reactions: azn4life

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i know its high, thats one of the probs, i still owe around 15-17 i think. So i have to at least get that much, i'm kinda effed, unless i let somebody just take over payments.

I dunno yet

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
yeah i know its high, thats one of the probs, i still owe around 15-17 i think. So i have to at least get that much, i'm kinda effed, unless i let somebody just take over payments.

I dunno yet
When did you buy the car, and why do you owe so much?

Thats the problem with cars, there is no equity in them. :(
By the time you pay off your interest, your already flipped under.

Free bumpity bump for an authentic Ltuned

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, i guess im 'stuck' with it, haha......which isnt really a bad thing considering its such an awesome car. Problem is sometimes i dont have the funds to maintain it. I still need to do the 90k mile check up. bah.

thanks anyways fellas.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I would also be interested in your exhaust! You could easily sell your kit for over a grand if you need it that badly?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts