Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She lives out of state but has told me that he hit her hard in the face, threw a statue of an eagle at her which bruised her back and lacerated her head. He is in jail facing several charges including assault with a deadly weapon. I cannot begin to tell you how I feel, but I fear this seething anger inside of me will lead to a confrontation in the future.

If I were calm and collected and went about my life, will the justice system take care of this guy for me? Will I have to resort to my own idea of retribution? What would you do?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
If you go and beat his ass, then YOU'LL be charged with assault, possible felony, and it will follow you to every job interview, etc you have the rest of your life.

great system we got, huh? let it go...

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
Doug I'm very sorry about your sister.

My sister-in-law's b/f used to bang her around, but she always refused to press charges.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Yes, I'm sure the justice system will take care of him just fine.

Oh, you mean this wasn't a simple drug possession case with mandatory minimum sentences? He'll be smacking your sister around again by nightfall.

Retribution would be nice - but is it worth ruining your life over his? Concentrate on getting your sister the f*ck out of that situation now!

-Justin

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I'm thinking this wasn't the first time this has happened. Tell her to ditch his ass and move in to your 30 bedroom mansion temporarily.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Doug, just make sure that she doesn't go back to him...I guarantee you this isn't the first time...probably just the first time it got this bad...

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
dude sorry to hear about it man but like Justin and Kinddog said it's not worth risking your career over. Get her away from him and let fucked up system we have take care of it.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
I am sad to hear that Doug. Confornting him will only make matters worse IMO. Talk to your sister, and take any precautions necessary as to prevent him from seeing her again.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
he doesnt even have to hit first. Just get him to come at you. You can take the first swing.

Call him names. Usually people this dumb dont take to well to being called farthead.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Dude, I if I were you, I'd jack that dude up. Just find out where he lives, throw on gloves and a mask, then when he comes out of his house smash his skull in with a bat. either that or pay someone else to do it, there are plenty of people that make a living doing this shit.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I would definitely beat him to a pulp, but I'm putting myself in Doug's shoes. I don't want Doug to come home with a black eye.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
31 Participants
primetime69
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing