Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all.

I've been visiting this forum since I started looking for the IS that I wanted to buy. I must say that this site helped my a lot with my decision, and made me excited about owning one. Well I bought one....a graphite grey 02' manual trans, with the tan interior. I've been wanting to post a pic of my new ride, but I haven't taken the time to drive her to a good spot with good lighting and all. Since I've owned the car I've liked it soo much I've been inspired to build it in the computer. (I work in the 3d industry). It looks like total crap right now, but the idea is to have a good almost photo real type picture when I'm done with it. Not sure if you all would think this is cool or not, but just in case you did here are the pics.

here is the actual car. Not a great picture, but it is the best I have right now. It's from right before I bought it.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
What program are you using? Looks like a good start, can't wait to see the finished model. Where'd you get the reference pics from?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, enjoy surfing the site and goog luck on the 3D pics......I hope it comes out nice. :)

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Congrats on ur new car n u will enjoy it 4 yrs 2 come and good choice of color. I had that color on my 1st IS300 which was auto in 01, now I have a 04 5 spd in Silver.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts