Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my ride with the arms design kit from japan...This was at the Hot Import Nights ''Import Revolution'' in Seattle,WA...Peace B..

www.DRAGLAB.com

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Bernardz300 ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Umm I don't think you posted the picture correctly..and also you should upload your picture somewhere b/c your image source will not work..from what I can tell..Try Yahoo photos or somethin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry folks!!! I think my computer ran out of space to post!!!It says i have no drive space...I will post soon...Or i'll have my buddie do it...Thanks

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Bernardz300 ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
nice body kit! except for that hood...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
That hood was more expensive than the body kit probally. Keep in mind your stock hood weights about 37 Lbs, the carbon fiber hood is 2 Lbs. Hmm I guess you could paint it but why???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Originally posted by grey_is300:
That hood was more expensive than the body kit probally. Keep in mind your stock hood weights about 37 Lbs, the carbon fiber hood is 2 Lbs. Hmm I guess you could paint it but why???
Why? Because that hood makes the IS look like a riced out Civic. If I dump $30+ g's on a car, I don't want it looking like some rice rocket Civic or Corolla.


If that were the case, I would keep my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Originally posted by Bernardz300:
[QB]Heres my ride with the arms design kit from japan...This was at the Hot Import Nights ''Import Revolution'' in Seattle,WA...Peace B..
QB]
I was at that show and saw your car. Very nice. Is that your daily driver? Or is it just for show?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Originally posted by Cuong:
Actually the hood looks pretty damn good in person. Also, the kit is way more expensive then the hood.
I agree. I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber hoods, but this one looked very good in person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by IS300HOPEFUL:
I was at that show and saw your car. Very nice. Is that your daily driver? Or is it just for show?
Thanks man....Yes it's my daily driver and glad you were there to see it and all the fine hunnies!!Holla at me next time...Peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
759 Posts
Originally posted by grey_is300:
That hood was more expensive than the body kit probally. Keep in mind your stock hood weights about 37 Lbs, the carbon fiber hood is 2 Lbs. Hmm I guess you could paint it but why???
2lbs? Isn't that really exaggerating!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by DougSi:
Why? Because that hood makes the IS look like a riced out Civic. If I dump $30+ g's on a car, I don't want it looking like some rice rocket Civic or Corolla.


If that were the case, I would keep my car.
That may be your opinion..And thats nice...But you sound or explain it as a typical HATER....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And just to get the record straight...I personally didn't intend to get a CB-hood..When I first bought my ride last December,it had already a few rock-chips on the hood and a little scratch...I didn't care cuz it was the last SBM and I was all-over it!!Anyway,the dealership said it was from being test droven alot (and of course,you know hella salesman was probably testing it out)So I got a pretty fair deal all & all...Remember this was last winter & the roads wern't exactly mild..So I expected my stock hood to get worse by the time summer came..Well I got hooked-up from my uncle T. Down in L.A...He owns AutoHaus Performance...So I paid Practically nothin' for my CB-hood and I still have a semi-clean stocky just chillin until I throw back on to sell it or trade it in...So you see my concept?Also, I started doing more things to my car with wheels and stuff..And I can honestly say that the CB-hood on my SBM is dope!! It grew on me the first time I put it on...I don't care bout' you haters saying it's ricey and it looks like a civic or whatever you say...You guys can eat A BIG FAT ONE...
And I do know what I drive(not a civic)It says lexus on the back and altezza on the front...Oh and dougiesi or whatever u go by..I'm into my car about 40 gs not 30...And I'll put whatever I want on it!! Cuz it's mine and paid for...
Peace out to all the real peepz out there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Dude, take that stick out of your piehole and chill out. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have responded..


That's fine that you like it but you need to stop taking it so personal. This is a public forum and it's not a crime to post an opinion so do as my sig states and relax a little bit.

Guess what, I pay for all my own stuff to unlike some people here so get off your high horse. So what if you paid $40g's for it, does that suddenly make you better than me? You sound like a spoiled child there slappy.

I was just stating my opinion of what I would not do with MY car if I spent $30g's on it, I'm not telling YOU what to do or not do with your car so stop trippin. If you like it, than more power to you. I swear I can't state an opinion without getting flamed by all the insecure people in the world..


And another thing, you don't know me so stop callin me a hater because at least I am honest unlike some people out there who go with the crowd. If you can't handle a lil heat, then get out of the kitchen.


[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: DougSi ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by DougSi:
Dude, take that stick out of your piehole and chill out. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have responded..


That's fine that you like it but you need to stop taking it so personal. This is a public forum and it's not a crime to post an opinion so do as my sig states and relax a little bit.

Guess what, I pay for all my own stuff to unlike some people here so get off your high horse. So what if you paid $40g's for it, does that suddenly make you better than me? You sound like a spoiled child there slappy.

I was just stating my opinion of what I would not do with MY car if I spent $30g's on it, I'm not telling YOU what to do or not do with your car so stop trippin. If you like it, than more power to you. I swear I can't state an opinion without getting flamed by all the insecure people in the world..


And another thing, you don't know me so stop callin me a hater because at least I am honest unlike some people out there who go with the crowd. If you can't handle a lil heat, then get out of the kitchen.


[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: DougSi ]
All I can say is your stupid....I would love to meet you in person so I can personally bitch-slap you...To me your a bitch...And yes i do take things personal when they start tryin to clown on my ride..I don't care if it's your personnal opinion or what.And I will call you a HATER, cuz you are...Period...Spoiled???haha...That's funny, Your probably the one that's a spoiled little wannabe with the blue si bumpin eminem all day...Your a waste of my time...You want heat.You will get it punk...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Can't we all get along here? I don't think we need all these malicious words..Everybody is entitled to their own opinion..I like the look..it looks tight..but that's just my opinion you know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Originally posted by Bernardz300:
All I can say is your stupid....I would love to meet you in person so I can personally bitch-slap you...To me your a bitch...And yes i do take things personal when they start tryin to clown on my ride..I don't care if it's your personnal opinion or what.And I will call you a HATER, cuz you are...Period...Spoiled???haha...That's funny, Your probably the one that's a spoiled little wannabe with the blue si bumpin eminem all day...Your a waste of my time...You want heat.You will get it punk...
Great comeback there, you need to get laid or something..


Grow up a little bit and then come back. And who's the bitch, you're the one doing the crying. I'd like to see you punkass try to bitch slap me, you'd be on the ground crying for your mommy. You're obviously to insecure to handle a little criticism. You are the hater here. And as I have said before, do as my sig says.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
And about me being spoiled.. hmmm, I work 40 hours a week plus some overtime. I make my car payments, insurance, gas, mods on my own. I do all my own mods, as well as help other people mod their cars. I do all my own maintenance and pay for my food, etc. on my own.. Yea, I'm spoiled alright.


And when did I clown on your car huh? I just stated an opinion about cf hoods, not about your car directly but you get all bent and now you threaten me with bs like I'll bitchslap you? You have some serious growing up to do.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top