Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 Grey IS300 SportsDesign with 11,000 miles was put up for $26,000 brought him down to 21,000 and made him wash/wax/detail once more.

Reactions: mkiiina

·
Registered
387 Posts
Clean carfax? I picked up my 02 SX for 17,5 w/ 18k miles so for a few years newer and a few less miles not a bad deal

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well supposively an "old woman" bought it and drove it for about 3 mos. before she died. Husband stored it away for about 1 1/2 yrs. When his other car broke down he decided to drive the 300 and found it to be too low to get into. (hes like 80) Traded both cars in for a new volvo suv. Stored on the lot put on for sale for 26,000. The kid said it was on the lot for 6 mos and needed to get rid of it because its the onlz car thats not a lex on the volvo lot. I said 20 he said 21. The car is immaculate just one chip on the front bumper thats it inside and out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree. Pretty good price for the car.

Any reason there is such low mileage on the car? Was it a lease? Original owner?
original owner carfax was clean but that doesnt mean anything i got a copy of the title too

·
Registered
213 Posts
that's an excellent deal.

the mileage is great, and so is the price.
compare with some others in your area, and i'm pretty sure that'd be the one.

just make sure to take it to your mechanic to check it out within a few days after purchasing it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My cousin is a mechanic and he went with me to check it out. Checked carfax and came out clean but that doesnt mean anything. All the lines are clean and flush, no faded spots, under the hood no bent peices or anything. My advantage was finding a Lexus at a Volvo dealership. They knew nothing about the car at all and it was great. After they wash/wax/detailed again too the car looked immaculate. The only bad part is the wheels they are so bad it brings the car down. I cant find a pic on the internet but its bad ill have to take a pic sumtime

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Good stuff!
Welcome...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow, sounds exactly like my car...It's a 04 sportdesign, thundercloud metallic, 17,495 miles fully loaded including the LSD, heated seats and the 5 speed manual and I also bought her for 21K (certified). Anyway, here some pics of my baby!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts