Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I think the haters are out this summer for sure. I parked may car outside this club last night near a college dorm infested area when I came out.... Lugys(spit) all over my windows! FOCK! I was pissed so pissed that I kicked the **** out of this car that was in front of me letting out my impulsive anger. It was the most repulsive sight one can see. It had to be some focking drunken frat house
herbs if I caught them I would have got locked up last night for sure.

I cleaned my whole car with antibacterial soap then washed it with car soap and then waxed it I was up all night.
I am so tired it's not even funny....

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
VERY GOOD, BUT KICKIN THE OTHER CAR MAKES U JUST AS BAD!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by is300soon:
VERY GOOD, BUT KICKIN THE OTHER CAR MAKES U JUST AS BAD!
When i say very good , i mean im glad u cleaned ur car and got it all clean.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to Karma on landsdowne st. I know it was bad to kick the ride in front of me but the car was right up on my bumber which did not help the situation. did you ever try to get out of a parking space with doing over 20 3 point turns with lugys all over all 4 windows???...I dont think so so fock all that good samaritan shet...

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
why the heck did you kick the car infront of you? If I was the owner of that car I would probably do more to your car than spitting on it. a$$

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
you expect anyone to feel sorry for you when you proceed to kick someone else's car? I'd break your a$$ in half if I saw you lay a finger on my car.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by Kel3:
I went to Karma on landsdowne st. I know it was bad to kick the ride in front of me but the car was right up on my bumber which did not help the situation. did you ever try to get out of a parking space with doing over 20 3 point turns with lugys all over all 4 windows???...I dont think so so fock all that good samaritan shet...

Cheers!

2 things KEL3

We are sorry for ur car, but if it is a club then people will jam park, fact of life!! If u go to a club, u take the most focked up car ur friends have, someone kicks my car cause im parked close and i see it, well they will see the bottom of my foot as i smash their teeth on the edge of a curb.

2nd FOCK IS MY tm
included
FOCKER
FOCKED
SHUT THE FOCK UP all tm of is300soon

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First of all I do not need your sympathy.
second my actions where impulsive and I stated that so read the post next time.
I know it was bad but place yourselves in my position. chromaplast s0yb0mb
based on your hostile ignorant replies I bet you too would have kicked a car in front of you.

And if the onwer came around trying to break my a$$ I would have broke his nose so be careful of who you catch laying a finger on your car soybean

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
First of all I do not need your sympathy.
second my actions where impulsive and I stated that so read the post next time.
I know it was bad but place yourselves in my position. chromaplast s0yb0mb
based on your hostile ignorant replies I bet you too would have kicked a car in front of you.

And if the onwer came around trying to break my a$$ I would have broke his nose so be careful of who you catch laying a finger on your car soybean
I understand what ur talking about, but i do believe in KARMA 100% i use to be a focker and it came back on me 100X stronger!!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"If u go to a club, u take the most focked up car ur friends have, someone kicks my car cause im parked close and i see it, well they will see the bottom of my foot as i smash their teeth on the edge of a curb."
---------------------------------------------

See exactly my point now I see you understand how I felt. That goes for you to
SoyBean

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Nah, you would have kicked said person in the nutz and ran for mommy.
<soapbox>
You posted first, stated you kicked the car. Based on the replies you are getting, you should see it is quite clear nobody gives a rats a$$ about the spit, rather the response it elicited from you. It wasn't cool, and although you claim it was impulsive, that's a lame cop-out. How many people have had their cars REALLY vandalized? How many people have had their cars broken into? They don't go around kicking other's cars just to make themselves feel better. That's the kind of thing a vandal would do, having no respect for other people, as you have so clearly demonstrated for us.
</soapbox>

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Buahahaahah, proof positive: "Soybean"

what, am I supposed to be upset now?
if it makes you feel better: I hurt

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
See I told it like it was whether it's wrong or right no cop-outs here soybean... heads like yourself just know how to hide.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
no cop outs? what about you above where you whine about it being "impulsive"? That sounds like a cop out to me

·
Registered
403 Posts
What you did the the car just in front of you, makes you worse than whomever spit on your car. Spit can be washed off - but if you kicked the other car hard enough, damage was done that's not going to be rectified with soap and water.

The odds are great against the other car being involved - you think he's park right next to you and vandalize your car?

Grow up, or sell your IS ....

[QB]I was pissed so pissed that I kicked the **** out of this car that was in front of me letting out my impulsive anger. QB]

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
OK LETS STOP HERE!!!!

He needed to VENT AND HE DID... but his car was not Vandalized, it was spat on...

The car in front of his was vandalized!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Boy you must be some real bad dude or something. It sounds to me like your are some spoiled little college puke. Why don't you grow-up. First, you take out your anger on somebody else car and then you try to impress us by telling us how you would break his nose if you were confronted. How about if the guy was bigger than you and carry a concealed weapon. I hope you don't learn life's leasons the hard way someday. I'll say it again, grow-up.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
he was referring to my nose, which incidentally has already been broken 3 times, so it's no big deal. You never know who's tougher, regardless of what their "packaging" may lead you to believe. I'm not a big guy but I can hold my own and play 3 seasons of rugby a year (basically year-round), so who wants to place bets

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the break the nose comment was sarcasm aimed at soybean so try to understand context next time and trust me trying to impress you is not one of my goals.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts