Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming back from Spring Valley, local spot around here and when I noticed some sport bike cruising and then speeding off to gradually slowing down repeatedly. I wound up being right behind the bike and rider and just tought to myself ,for shits and giggles, let me just punch to see what he does in eresponse.I was coming over the Tappen Zee Bridge and noticed he followed suit zipping right away to catch up to me. We wound up going around 140+ coming over the bridge and I noticed he still hadn't zipped pass me and this made me somewhat reluctant to continue. We slowed down due to some minor traffic, and he came around and passed me while we were cruising at about 60. As soon as he had passed he signaled for me to come and line up along side him to do another pull. From a 65-70 roll up to about 110 he still didn't pull away from me :jawDrop: . I thought to myself, this guy is either just fucking around and not pushing it or he just really can't pull from me. We then hit the toll plaza and he gets through before me. I saw he slowly pulled off anticipating another encounter. I catch up to him once again, and again he signals for me to line up along side him. The highway is desolete at this hour so from another 65-70 we go once more. This time he had a half a car lead to start. I pulled even with him by 100+ and from 125 on up I continued to pull up till 140+, after that I was convinced he was trying and that he couldn't keep up. I signaled my exit was coming up and he rode off in sheer disappointment. :bigSmile: I still can't believe I beat a sport bike on a highway run. :wtf: Unreal. Damn I still have white knuckles! :confused:

Reactions: FlyGQ4u

·
Registered
475 Posts
JR......That's insane!.....Wish I was there to witness the race....Bikers should know better than to race the Intensabluebeast....Rep to you bro!:approve:

Reactions: '03IntensaBlueBeast

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The jacket he was wearing had RR for Ruff Ryders and he just let them down tonight big time too.

·
Banned
468 Posts
i call BS...NA? Is300? :lol:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
seems a little strange to me as well. even an r6 would just walk away at 70. hp to weight ratio is still good at that speed.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
damn shit, i cant even beat a harley from a standstill.

·
Banned
468 Posts
handsofstone said:
seems a little strange to me as well. even an r6 would just walk away at 70. hp to weight ratio is still good at that speed.
he's full of shit man. he tells me all the time how my stroked and boosted Altezza can't beat shit, then he wants to tell us his NA underpowered overweight IS300 walked a bike :lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
handsofstone said:
I didn't say it was a Yamaha, I don't know what model it was because there wasn't any badging present for me to tell. The bike was a redish color and the guy had on a RR jacket that's as far as the description goes. Read my post again, I even doubted that he was trying but we pulled all the way up to 140+ and he still hadn't pased me. Either his bike wasn't fast enough or he lacked the balls to go up to those speeds against me. I made no claims of being the official bike killer.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tarik said:
he's full of shit man. he tells me all the time how my stroked and boosted Altezza can't beat shit, then he wants to tell us his NA underpowered overweight IS300 walked a bike :lol: :rolleyes:
You are full of shit, you can beat one car that's much faster than a car you lose to in your next post. That = you being a pathalogical liar and full of shit.

·
Banned
468 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
140 mph over the Tappan Zee bridge? :lol: That's the biggest load of horseshit i've ever heard.
if i remeber correctyl the Tappan Zee is metal grated?
the IS300 can BARLEY do 140 btw

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lil' IS 300 said:
140 mph over the Tappan Zee bridge? :lol: That's the biggest load of horseshit i've ever heard.
I'm sure it is to you but I have done with people in the car as well.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tarik said:
Go back to fantisizing about JDM parts.

·
Banned
468 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]You are full of shit, you can beat one car that's much faster than a car you lose to in your next post. That = you being a pathalogical liar and full of shit.[/QUOTE]
how do you figure? I dont go looking under motherfuckers hoods to see what they have done to their cars when i race them. 90% of the races i race are not set up. If i said i raced a Fairlady and lost, then the next week i beat a E36 M3, that dosnt mean that since i lost to the Fairlady i should have lost to the M3...the fairlady could have had hella mods done and the M3 be stock....or vice versa.
your a fucking schmuck. next time you race on the Tappan Zee, i hope it breaks in half under the weight of your underpowered overpriced, lard ass IS300.

·
Banned
468 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Go back to fantisizing about JDM parts.[/QUOTE]
fantasize? :lol: motherfucker i live in Japan. No need to dream.
Why dont you go fantasize you drive my 1995 R33 Skyline everyday to work like i do :lol:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tarik said:
fantasize? :lol: motherfucker i live in Japan. No need to dream.
Why dont you go fantasize you drive my 1995 R33 Skyline everyday to work like i do :lol:
I could care less about you and your pathetic mound of shit you call a life.

·
Banned
468 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]I could care less about you and your pathetic mound of shit you call a life.[/QUOTE]
and what makes you think anyone cares about you pretending to beat a bike going 140+ mph on the tappan zee bridge? :lol:

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tarik said:
and what makes you think anyone cares about you pretending to beat a bike going 140+ mph on the tappan zee bridge? :lol:
I have no reason to lie about what I do. I'm as real as they come and you can ask around the story remains the same.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Tarik, cut the shit out, Jr is a good guy, and its ur loss ur acting like an asshole to him....

I know for a fact he's gone 140 over that bridge, as "scared shitless" passengers have described it to me...:lol:

as for him beating a bike, whatever the make/model, he clearly was just fucking around and not ever at FULL THROTTLE...thats for damn sure..

either way, it was a cool story to read, nice job Jr...:approve:

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Tarik said:
eh, ive taken the IS up over 140 a couple times with ease. Course, you have an altezza, so probably have problems getting over 100.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts