Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there is a forum for this, but just wanted to know if anyone on this thread knows what the deal is with the my.is store?? Like an idiot, I bought something from it and after weeks of no shipment, or contact, or anything, I found the store forum. Surprise! I am not the only one having this problem. Anyone on here know what the deal is or who can get these parts shipped out? Thanks in advance!:pissed:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
What did you order?

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered just a cup holder on November 3rd, but had planned on picking up the SRT intake as well. If you go to the store thread you will read many others in the same boat.

·
13,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did'nt intend for this post to be moved to this thread, I wanted to see if I could get help for myself and others but placing it in another forum where someone may be of assistance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good luck dude, you wont get anything for at least a month. I made the mistake of ordering from the IS store as well and also didnt know of the forum until after. Someone from the forum will contact you, but the slack ass that runs the store (Tony I think) doesn't really give 2 shits. Dont bother to call either, the last time I checked, the number they give didn't work. I contacted the Better Business Bureau about the store but I think they are run by Tony as well, lol. My advice, go somewhere else. The only thing that sucks is that they've definitely already charged you and I cant find too many other places that sell the cup holder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts