Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought another car two days ago... A Nissan Xterra. I have NO idea if this SUV is a good idea or not, but my parents 4Runner broke down for the 50th time a week ago...they can't afford to fix it AGAIN,and I wanted to get them something quick, so I didn't do as much research as I wanted to. They have NO IDEA. I'm going to surprise them X-mas Eve. Now I want to keep it for myself though..ha ha. Does anyone have any general personal info on this model? I'd rather check here b4 I have to go searching for a Nissan bulletin board.

-anndi

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great! I hope my parents like it!! So far they STILL have no idea. The year my parents bought their 4Runner was the year they had a recall due to problems with the lifters & spark plugs. Most people I know who have later models (95's to present) love them though.

-a

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think this car is a pretty good looking car and is not expensive. Altough I'm not interest in buying SUV, but I kinda like this SUV. (I have not ride on this SUV before, but I believe it should ride like a truck like his big bro Pathfinder)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
It's a pretty good SUV, but it looks like it's from the early 90s. The front looks cheap and it rides like a typical truck: rough. It's not exactly cheap, not to mention the fuel economy sucks. For less money you can get a Mazda Tribute V6 with more power and a better ride.
I own a 2000 Supercharged 4Runner Limited, and it's simply the best of the bunch. Your parents' must be an older model...the new ones rule!!

black/ivory
17"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts