Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up guys. My name is Justin and I just bought an 02 ggp Lexus is300 with 70k on Friday! The owner had my.is stickers on it so I figured I'd check it out. It's the automagic version :) my last 12 cars have all been manual but so far I'm loving it. I'm a member of lots of other forums since i've owned almost 20 cars. Here's a few pics I could find of my previous rides and my new is300! I also had a 2002 BMW 330ci I'm trying to find pics of. Lots of mods are on the way for the is300! Enjoy!

2000 Honda civic dx on volk te37

2000 Audi a4 turbo quattro on 21psi tune and raderwerks wheels

2003 Saab 9-3 turbo

2003 Honda civic Si on 5zigens

and my 2002 is300... just a teaser until I get some parts painted ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yes I am an avid user of the search function as well so no worries there! I've been researching these cars for awhile and only thing I found as a negative was the mpg compared to my hondas. That and the fact 3 people already have asked me why I put altezzas on such a nice car! :(

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! I'm still trying to decide on a front lip. I really like the trd, but all I can find are replica fiberglass! Oregon driveways+ fiberglass= bad news. I think i've tracked down a nice set of 18s too!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a couple more pics of my car and my brothers s2k. Haven't really bought any of my parts yet since I just got back from a trip to Hawaii. Haha i have a carbon fiber roof spoiler and oem lip spoiler waiting to go on. Next will be tinting the windows and a sport design grill. Still looking for an abs trd lip too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.