Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just join last week and havent introduced myself yet. i bought my is300 last summer and i love the car. went from being a honda guy to prolly wont ever buy one again. my names tim and im from green bay wisconsin. the car is a auto and it not like any other auto i driven. its awsome!

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
welcome to the site, your car looks pretty clean

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Welcome aboard. :approve:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Looking good great color (that was my 1st IS's color), keep it up, welcome to the site, blah blah blah you will never be in a honda again, actually might start hating them like most of our members, and for a reason.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
BTW, pics don't work.

Edit: Work now :)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The front and rear look really good! I think if it had some gunmetal or black rims it would complete your look quite well :approve:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the warm welcome. i saw some "hyper black" rims i really like. thinking about getting those. im gunna paint the housing of my headlights soon to match eveything but one of my head lights are messed up so if anyone wants to sell one cheap that would be awsome!

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
^^^dont do hyper black on your ride...gloss black wheels will be a much better compliment to it, hyper black still has a lot of a silver look to it, gloss black will be perfect

1 - 16 of 16 Posts