Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is WOW! this car is great! i went in around 8'ish and took the car out for about 1 ½ hours and it is UNBELIEVABLE! i cannot wait until i get mine in january. the shift is very crisp and smooth, and the clutch is very forgiving...almost too easy to drive. i found the sweet spot in a matter of minutes and from that point on i was loving it. it was so much fun to drive, i am still smiling...compared to the 2001 e-shift i drove, i like this better, its more responsive(obviously) and it feels quicker(as it should be)...it began to rain lightly for a half hour, so i wasn't about to give it a real test, but if trac wasn't on, i would've spinned the tires on a few starts...awesome time! i cant wait til i get mine...

[edit]it was a GGP 5 speed w/everything but all leather & nav...the NAV 5 speed is GGP and on the showroom floor...it sounded great at 5500 RPMs...great tone
[/edit]

[ August 29, 2001: Message edited by: scoot557 ]

·
Registered
402 Posts
yah, i took it out once, and i got a chance to rape the transmission. trac off, i dropped the clutch at 3k rpms, and shifted at redline through 4th gear. as i shifted into 2nd, the tires spun, and as i shifted into 3rd the tires spun, it was awesome. i wish i had waited

1 - 2 of 2 Posts