Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to put my 1998 GS400 (41,000 miles) for sale and I thought that one of you potential IS300 buyers might consider it. It's Cinnabar with Nakamichi, Sunroof, heated seats, HID, Spoiler, and 17inch wheels. (FULLY LOADED). I have all the service records with all scheduled services performed including 30K mile Tune up. (on computer at the Lexus Dealership). It's immaculately maintained and in Prestine Condition. I'm selling it because I want to try something new. Kelly's Blue book has it valued at $41,500 with all the options and miles. (www.kellysbluebook.com) I am offering it for $37K/obo. If intersested reply to post or email me at [email protected] ... Thanks A LOT.....
Eric....
The best part is there is still the balance of the 7K/100mile extended warranty that I got when I bought it...

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited August 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cinnabar is the closest thing to Red that the GS series is available with. It's a very unusual red that looks different at night compared to when the sun shines on it. As I said there's still the balance of the 7 year 100K warranty. To answer your question I'm interested in the E55 AMG and the BMW M5.
Eric....

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CLAM,

According to NADA.com my car w/options etc is worth over $41K....
Eric...

I'm selling for $37K

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well regardless of what price standard you go with, its still a pretty damn good deal.. the cheapest pre-owned GS4 selling at Longo Lexus in So Cal is $43,480 and that has 43k+ miles..

I'm glad to see you're stepping up from a GS400 though.. stepping way up

[This message has been edited by oh-dawg (edited August 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone since Brad is buying his dad's, does anyone want to buy mine?
Eric....

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Erik, E55! Do it, man. Most people would probably want the M5 but I just think the E55 is silk. What a nasty machine! Keep us posted on your quest and good luck getting the price you want on your GS.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brad,
Thanks for the advice/support on my decision. Do you know anyone that might be intersted in my car?
Eric....

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
No. But I will keep it in my mental Rolodex when people ask. What do you think, about $500-$1000 closed cover shipping?

Originally posted by EricK:
Brad,
Thanks for the advice/support on my decision. Do you know anyone that might be intersted in my car?
Eric....

·
Registered
395 Posts
Since you're looking for something new, I'll sacrifice my '97 Camry as an even trade. It will have the following new things for you: cloth seats, I4 engine, pretty good fuel economy, broken center console, and the mushiest springs you've ever laid eyes on. Tell me when you'll be in town to deliver my new vehicle...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can discuss shipping with whoever is seriously interested. As far as the camry.... sorry but I'm ditching the Japanese for something German.
Eric....

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited August 21, 2000).]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
EricK
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing