Discussion Starter #1
I calculated it out and i figure im ending up with 2.5
best case scenario i get a 2.7

im fuckin pissed
first semester there we go.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Classes and grades don't matter in college. Your there to drink, do drugs, fuck bitches, an be the fuckin man. Take it from me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I worked my ass off for a 4.0 this semester but I just found out my GPA won't transfer to the college I am going to next semester. The whole reason I went to community college was to get a good GPA. Atleast I saved enough money to get my IS300. I might be able to go to school free again next semester with my GPA if I am lucky.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
With the current job market, I don't care if you got a 4.0 from Harvard or a 2.1 from Central Southeastern Kansas State University. Unless you have a good experience and connections, you are not going anywhere.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
PMD911 said:
With the current job market, I don't care if you got a 4.0 from Harvard or a 2.1 from Central Southeastern Kansas State University. Unless you have a good experience and connections, you are not going anywhere.
ill second PMD on this..

nobody cares what degree you have/ what gpa you have .. its whether you been doin the shit for a while or whether you know somebody...

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
i got a 2.2 my first semester. Dont sweat it. Although I had to work my ass off to pull it up. I eventually ended with a 3.3 after 164 credits.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Lexus_Rex said:
PMD911 said:
ill second PMD on this..

nobody cares what degree you have/ what gpa you have .. its whether you been doin the shit for a while or whether you know somebody...
i will third the above response....nepotism will never go away....it is who you know....where you go is also quite important, but definitely the more you can be 'seen' the better...networking and keeping good contacts are musts...never a good idea to burn bridges....

·
Registered
416 Posts
rnrstar said:
i will third the above response....nepotism will never go away....it is who you know....where you go is also quite important, but definitely the more you can be 'seen' the better...networking and keeping good contacts are musts...never a good idea to burn bridges....
So long as you're not a physically deformed, mentally challenged idiot with a total lack of sense in personal hygiene, contacts and/or experience are worth far more than a college degree in the real world IMHO.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
i didnt do jack and i came away w/ a 2.7... you must be really screwin up :lol:
That's the same for me. I stopped buying books after my second semester because I thought they cost to much...............and I walked away with a 2.89

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
my first year, i got a 1.6 both semesters and they suspended me, from then i was on the dean's list for one semester and my final overall gpa was a 2.58 :-?

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Inochi3 said:
my first year, i got a 1.6 both semesters and they suspended me, from then i was on the dean's list for one semester and my final overall gpa was a 2.58 :-?
1.6?!? how do you do THAT badly?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
25 Participants
Trovador
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing