Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
time to show mine, i just did em today but with only 2 coats of z2 and some z6 so it doesnt shine as good

i plan to add some more next week, i hope it doesnt rain tonight either

PICS

·
Registered
72 Posts
ok i'm going to risk the flames here... but i'm kinda new so i was wondering... where can i buy zaino? is it avail at my local kragen or pep boys?

xjay.... everytime i see your pics.... :p do you have any kind of protection for your front lip against rock chips etc? like the 3m clear bra tape?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
blackLtuned03 said:
ok i'm going to risk the flames here... but i'm kinda new so i was wondering... where can i buy zaino? is it avail at my local kragen or pep boys?

xjay.... everytime i see your pics.... :p do you have any kind of protection for your front lip against rock chips etc? like the 3m clear bra tape?
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

No protection yet, but I am going to get a clear bra...

·
Registered
375 Posts
I Zaino my GGP and get EXCELLENT results. ZAINO FOR LIFE!!!!

Now I just need a PC to get my swirls out........

·
Registered
831 Posts
Zaino is expensive but it's WELL worth the money as you can see on these boards :). Some people use Meguiars, but I think Zaino is better IMO.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
flproject13 said:
Zaino is expensive but it's WELL worth the money as you can see on these boards :). Some people use Meguiars, but I think Zaino is better IMO.
I use to use Meguiars, but now I save it for the fiance's car... and if I don;t use Zaino, I use P21S...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts