Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming up the ramp to get on the highway and this 01 celica pulls up behind me riding my ass and i decided what the hell, see what it's got. Once we got on he went in the passing lane and we hit about 85, then my girl starts screaming, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!" so i had to slow down and as soon as i did he flew by me, the bad thing is, he got off the same exit as me so i'm sure everyone in my town will hear about this

Oh yeah, he had himself in the car and there was two of us, even though my girls only 115lbs or something. I NEED MORE POWER!!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Either you dont know what a race is or you just twisted the story of how you lost. If you slowed down and he drove by you how does that make him a winner or his car faster? Enlighten me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it just pissed me off because he passed me and i wasn't allowed to keep going because of my woman,

·
Registered
38 Posts
i know how you feel, the same thing kinda happened with a 3 series, a 325 or 323 i think. But i had to slow cause i had a bad feeling about Mr. Law. Later, like an hour later, i saw a cop, so i guess i could of kept going. But i still felt bad cause i knew i could of beat the guy.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
someone was asking for a backhand.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, if you mean my girl, there was some bitchin from me though for making me look like a dumbass. Yeah well no matter how fast a celica is it's just that a celica, speed isn't everything.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
uhm tell her to be silent and kill the foo!~

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that the GTS is a 6 speed and i know the 0-60 is 6.9, so it would have been close I think at the track considering both our cars were almost stock, mine having an intake and his sounded stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts