Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
it's 1/10 scale

body is around 20 bucks you gotta paint and decal it yourself

the car chassis for it runs for 90 at the cheapest but then you gotta spend like another 150 on radio and batteries and what not

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
that chassis is made for battery operated rc cars only. it wont fit my gas car..i mean it will..but not too well, since its 190mnm.
im currently using the skyline body. HPI is suppose to come out with the e46 m3 chassis soon. i might get that.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
that chassis is made for battery operated rc cars only. it wont fit my gas car..i mean it will..but not too well, since its 190mnm.
im currently using the skyline body. HPI is suppose to come out with the e46 m3 chassis soon. i might get that.
They have it for the gas cars.. My friend has it.... broke my heart when he scratched it up !!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
well if you had a good tamiya gas car you can use 190 bodies, but you have to be like everyone else and have a hpi nitro

i miss rc cars.......i quit....too much $$$ even though i still have a nitro mini on me haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Unicron
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing