Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe what this guy said? lets you know some of the type of people appointed to run our govenrment...

Bush called Lott out today, said what Lott said about segregation was wrong and un-american probably was them best thing I ever heard come out of his mouth since he became president...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
What he said was idiotic, but you've got to wonder how many people in our government still feel the same way as him.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Yeah that was pretty fucked up. I bet Bush is gonna demand a detailed account of all paraphenalia that Lott has regarding segregation and racism. (That was a veil reference to the demanding of Arms details from Iraq. And I know that by explaining what I wrote, it is now funnier and you're smiling. Thank you and go F' yerself.)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Could someone here please repeat what he said that was so bad?!?! I been out of the loop.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bullshit people.....Yes what Trent Lott said the other day was not nice, but its not something to hang him out to dry on! Your trying to tell me that you or any of your friends havnt made a racial or prejudice remark by a slip of the tounge?????
Please people there are more serious things that we need to worry about the Trent Lott slipping his tounge!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
MotownIS300 said:
Bullshit people.....Yes what Trent Lott said the other day was not nice, but its not something to hang him out to dry on! Your trying to tell me that you or any of your friends havnt made a racial or prejudice remark by a slip of the tounge?????
Please people there are more serious things that we need to worry about the Trent Lott slipping his tounge!
Sorry holmes. This was no slip of the toungue. He made the same remarks back in 1980 and it was recorded in a newspaper. He's a racist, through and through.

What he basically said is that the country would be better off if the dood running for pres in 1948 (Strom Thrumond sp? that the right guy? I'm forgetting) under a segregation platform had won.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trent Lott slipping his tounge
You call what he said slipping his tongue? First of all as a leader in this country you dont go around saying things you dont think about before you speak. And I think he meant it and lives a pro-white supremacy lifestyle...

·
Registered
266 Posts
don't be so goddamn sensitive...who cares what he said...for all we know he statement may have been true, but we will never know....lighten up people....you need to have tougher skin.... :whine:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
MotownIS300 said:
Trent Lott slipping his tounge!
Oh no! An erection at work... I hate it when that happens..

*margaret thatcher naked on a cold day.. margaret thatcher naked on a cold day*

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't be so goddamn sensitive...who cares what he said...for all we know he statement may have been true, but we will never know....lighten up people....you need to have tougher skin
you obviously are a wild boar waiting for it's turn at the meat factory.
Pay attention to things that happen around you, your government and the type of people still out there saying dumb shiet..it not about tough skin chief...

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
caren said:
What he said was idiotic, but you've got to wonder how many people in our government still feel the same way as him.
Im sure quite a few feel very similar. Most of the time politicians come from families whom were politicians previously. Cycle continues

·
Registered
266 Posts
"you obviously are a wild boar waiting for it's turn at the meat factory"

I have never seen this?!?!....not many meat factories, or wild boars for that matter in NJ.... :eek:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
It was certainly a poor choice of words, but I think it was taken out of context.

He was at a birthday party for a 100 year old guy (Strom Thurmond, Sen. from NC) who ran for pres. in 1948.

He did say to Strom something to the effect of the US would be a better place had he won in 1948.

He was just trying to pump this fossil up a little before he died. He never said "I wish you would have run so we could go back to lynching blacks again".

It's just the same old crap. Liberals have no agenda and nothing intelligent to say, so they just pick apart everything the Republicans say and make a big deal out of it. God forbid they try to better themselves, just try to drag other people down to their level.

Bunch of sour grapes.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
MotownIS300 said:
My GOD this quote makes me so hot. I have this huge swelling erection about to rip out of my pants and explode. My face is red and surging. I feel like horns are growing out of my genitals. I am animal. I wish he would slip his tongue around my hard throbbing horn-muscle right now.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
ATLDave said:
It was certainly a poor choice of words, but I think it was taken out of context.

He was at a birthday party for a 100 year old guy (Strom Thurmond, Sen. from NC) who ran for pres. in 1948.

He did say to Strom something to the effect of the US would be a better place had he won in 1948.

He was just trying to pump this fossil up a little before he died. He never said "I wish you would have run so we could go back to lynching blacks again".

It's just the same old crap. Liberals have no agenda and nothing intelligent to say, so they just pick apart everything the Republicans say and make a big deal out of it. God forbid they try to better themselves, just try to drag other people down to their level.

Bunch of sour grapes.
I agree with you in the respect that I think Al Gore, at least, is making way to big a deal about it. This is, however, the second time that he's made these same remarks, and I believe, they did include the segregation remarks...

But the same remarks can be made about conservatives and the whole Monica deal, etc etc. It's the pot calling the kettle black. Both sides mudsling unecessarily and often, so don't get all high and mighty on us, cause you don't have anywhere high and mighty to stand on.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
kinddog said:
MotownIS300 said:
My GOD this quote makes me so hot. I have this huge swelling erection about to rip out of my pants and explode. My face is red and surging. I feel like horns are growing out of my genitals. I am animal. I wish he would slip his tongue around my hard throbbing horn-muscle right now.

:eek: What the???!!!

Oh, I get it. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
belgron said:
ATLDave said:

Bunch of sour grapes.
I agree with you in the respect that I think Al Gore, at least, is making way to big a deal about it. This is, however, the second time that he's made these same remarks, and I believe, they did include the segregation remarks...

But the same remarks can be made about conservatives and the whole Monica deal, etc etc. It's the pot calling the kettle black. Both sides mudsling unecessarily and often, so don't get all high and mighty on us, cause you don't have anywhere high and mighty to stand on.
exaaaactly. thank you for stating that. both sides have no moral high ground in this instance. case in point:

Sen. Robert Byrd, ex-Klansman

http://www.jewishworldreview.com -- EX-KLANSMAN Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase "white n*gger" twice on national TV this weekend. Enraged civil rights groups organized a protest campaign against Sen. Byrd and demanded that he undergo sensitivity training ... not. The ex-Klansman, you see, is a Democrat. Democrats can join hate groups and utter the ugliest racial slurs and get away with it because they are Democrats. They belong to the party of racial tolerance and understanding. They're paragons of virtue, and the rest of us are bigoted rubes.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
About this Discussion
106 Replies
20 Participants
jonr1
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing