·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Sweet! Congrats!

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Wow! Great job.

I'd like to think that my soldering iron had a very small piece of this fame!

My favorite picture - I love the angle and it makes you Onyx paint pop!

Digger08

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

The D&G pillows actually go with the VIP theme...Pillows are very common in that kind of modifying.

Haha...yep digger, without that soldering iron, those fog deletes would not have gone in :)
and I like that pic too, it really makes the wheels look really flush :p

Haha...Roswell, you knew this car before I got it, so you know best where the car started ;)

·
The Furious
7,271 Posts
I like the pillows :p

·
Registered
580 Posts
The D&G pillows actually go with the VIP theme...Pillows are very common in that kind of modifying.
Not to be an ass but NO they dont, and YES majority know that VIP usually is attributed with pillows but they are truly VIP inspired i.e Junction Produce, FABULOUS, GARSON, VARIOUS, INSURANCE GROUP.

but anyway... the exterior is fantastic

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not to be an ass but NO they dont, and YES majority know that VIP usually is attributed with pillows but they are truly VIP inspired i.e Junction Produce, FABULOUS, GARSON, VARIOUS, INSURANCE GROUP.

but anyway... the exterior is fantastic
Understandable, but not all VIP parts are purchased from those companies. A lot of the work done on VIP cars are custom work with the inspiration from old Yakuza War Lords. As long as it has a high class name on the item, it is still in the same boat as going the VIP Brand Name Car Part route...i.e. people doing Gucci or LV door panels or interior rewrapping gets done very often.

But I'm glad you like it though :) . Before the feature, a lot of people (outside the VIP community) were not optimistic of a VIP IS300, but I'm glad what I have been doing has been getting accepted and I am doing the right things :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad everyone is liking the feature and my car. It has taken a lot of time to put it together and it isn't quite done yet ;)

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Congratz bro.

Now I gotta get off my lazy ass to keep up with u

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I like the car but do agree D&G is not a VIP theme it is a dub theme as VIP has more to do with the materials such as suede , perforated leather , cross stitched leather and FUR (my favorite) .
You know to truly go in a VIP direction you HAVE to drop anything and everything knock off as that is truly the anti VIP . After reading the blog I now know how come you won .

So besides the kit what kind of interior do you intend to do ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts