Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave for Sri Lanka on the 18th of December and won't be back till the 11th of January... I'm going to have a traditional Sri Lankan engagement ceremony and my Wedding will be in Sept. of 2003...
Eric....

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
EricK said:
I leave for Sri Lanka on the 18th of December and won't be back till the 11th of January... I'm going to have a traditional Sri Lankan engagement ceremony and my Wedding will be in Sept. of 2003...
Eric....

does that mean goats will be in the wedding?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Soybomb tries to keep me down, but me? I'm still I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lexus_Rex said:
EricK said:
Eric....

does that mean goats will be in the wedding?
First of all, I'm talking about Sri Lanka and not Argentina.... Secondly, my wedding will be in Washington DC...

·
13,978 Posts
kinddog said:
Soybomb tries to keep me down, but me? I'm still I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.
this nonsense has gone too far. start your own thread where you can repeat this line 500000000000 times if you like.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
EricK said:
Eric....
so what happens? I assume its more than a dinner ;)

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
well, if I didn't say it before...congratulations! Sri Lanka is one of those places I would like to visit but probably will never make it there....have fun over the holidays

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Sanctuary
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing