Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,

Just wanted to show my appretiation towards that wonderfull DSM color code you guys are lucky to have it come stock with you is's. Hopefully you guys dont mind me taking your color LOL :) Let me know what you guys think and if its in the wrong section sorry.

btw sorry for the iphone pics im having a photoshoot soon though. :blush:

awww i guess this forum uses a different method for uploading pics?

Hmmm that's what I did let me try again

·
Registered
54 Posts
good job on the evo. looks nice in that color.

however, lol, as a dsmer myself... i will tell you that your evo is a mitsubishi.. .not a dsm.

dsm's refer to the galant vr4, eagle talon, plymouth laser, and eclipse that were developed and built in the USA with chrysler under the name diamond star motor corporation. anyway, have fun with her! long live the dsm vs evo rivalry... :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
the 2g's are dsms, as the eagle talon also appeared in the second generation. that and the 420a found in the na was also found in the neon...so they count. lol. those underpinnings were also found in the avenger and sebring as well...

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My friend has a WW 8, jdm rear bumper, carbon trunk lip instead of stock wing, and turbo back and AEM intake dyno tuned at 360whp/400tq. Thing is a beast! I'm digging the color you're reppin though, looks so nice. Any other mods other than those fresh CCW classics and carbon lip? Looks like you have a Blitz intercooler and some sweet jdm headlights as well ;)

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Color compliments the EVO nicely!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

My friend has a WW 8, jdm rear bumper, carbon trunk lip instead of stock wing, and turbo back and AEM intake dyno tuned at 360whp/400tq. Thing is a beast! I'm digging the color you're reppin though, looks so nice. Any other mods other than those fresh CCW classics and carbon lip? Looks like you have a Blitz intercooler and some sweet jdm headlights as well ;)
nice! thats amazing power for such a small ammount of mods. I have the blitz intercooler injen uicp TBE with hks carbon ti jic flta jdm vii tails jdm rear i want to get that small lip that im thinking your buddy has. I think thats it for now lol need to save up now for power mods.! Thanks btw for the complement.

Color compliments the EVO nicely!
Thank you :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
the 2g's are dsms, as the eagle talon also appeared in the second generation. that and the 420a found in the na was also found in the neon...so they count. lol. those underpinnings were also found in the avenger and sebring as well...
DSM = built in Norml Il DSM plant and has DSM badge / engine sticker. Anything above 1995 does not.

The DSM plant was no longer as of July 1 1995

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
If i was 18 again and the evo was priced as its is now Id buy one ...Love the color tho...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Love the Evo and the colour. Not feeling the wheels tho - bit to 'Euro' for such a hardcore and aggressive looking jap car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've always had a thing for evos.. looks good man.
thanks!! :)

If i was 18 again and the evo was priced as its is now Id buy one ...Love the color tho...
Love the Evo and the colour. Not feeling the wheels tho - bit to 'Euro' for such a hardcore and aggressive looking jap car.
Thanks! i love the look though haha i had some ce28's and it just didnt look the same.

^^^ x2 on the wheels, but all in all nice whip.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
943 Posts

close to crank walk territory?!?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts