Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY GOD!!!! I called my dealer this AM to make an appointment to have my CD looked at. I've had 6K miles on the car and the CD was shooting out those ERROR codes that I've been reading about here. Anyway he said if they can not fix it they will replace it for FREE. I asked him about the ECU problem and he said that if he can get the software by tomorrow from where ever they will take care of the ECU problem and the CD player. WOW!!!!! The dealer is called Lexus of Orlando here in Orlando, FLA. I could not believe my ears!! I will keep yall updated IF they fix it.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
sory to disappoint u buddy, but the ecu fix rave was about a month or so ago
. but im glad your dealer is aware of the problem. plus anything like that, that needed to be fix, including the cdplayer should be free. it is under warranty.

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
sory to disappoint u buddy, but the ecu fix rave was about a month or so ago

Well LEXUS OF ORLANDO told me this morning that the fix will not be out till the first week in April. He said all of the tech's went to a class on ATL. to learn how to implement the fix so they haven't done any yet. Well at my dealer anyway. Plus the TRAC computer IS going to be replaced. The ECU is just going to be remapped. Well see how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts