Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks real nice. Do you have the rear Stillen lip available?

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
if u like eyelids(like myself) go for the cwest sytle...they will look alot cleaner. Also get an exhaust to fill out the rear bumper...if u do have an exhaust get it extended and show off that bad boy

·
Registered
370 Posts
car looks sweet.. like the kit
not a fan of the rims,, think they are too small look at the rears just look funny, eyelids dont go, and is it me or did they not match the paint correctly??

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Roswell I liked the Stillen Rear better.......for more then one reason.

I think the L-Tuned Kit isn't all it's made out to be.......the front is nice but in regards to the sides and back a lot of other companies make more attractive kits.

The Stillen Rear was more Unique!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the feedbacks everyone.

Split2nd, my old kit is already sold... but the sale is still pending, I will let you know if it doesn't go through.

As for the eyelids, I had them on the car for almost 3 years now... they are getting beaten up, so I'll keep the CWest in mind as replacement in the near future.

Romyo, I have the Stillen exhaust... and I love it. And I know it's a lil bit short for my new rear, I will extend it a bit.

WhiteLex, I think the stock sidemarkers stands out too much with white colour... I was thinking of painting my clears white to match the car, not sure though.

Laquw, I have 19 inch rims & they look bigger/better in person. I'm just not a good photographer... hehe! I don't want to put 20's on my car 'cuz it's my daily driver. As for the paint match, it's very close... people who own white IS will tell you how hard it is to match, so I'm happy with it for now.

shootza, how are you bruvva? I totally agree with you about the rear, but I didn't know if the Stillen rear would've matched the L-tuned kit?

Once again, thanks for the constructive feedbacks :) !

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cyberteck, I got the kit used from a local .netter.

Phil, thanks for the rep!! My car is nothing close to your old DWP, nor your current wicked MSM... but I'm still trying to reach you to the top. :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Just a quick question on the rear wing: Is it a stick on or bolt on? I love how it looks, however, I don't wanna drill holes in my trunklid. Nice ride, once again.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Roswell said:
Phil, thanks for the rep!! My car is nothing close to your old DWP, nor your current wicked MSM... but I'm still trying to reach you to the top. :)
No prob... I have always been a fan of your car, all the way back to my DWP days... :)

Thanks for the compliments on my rides too BTW!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts