Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this problem, it's been like this for like 2 months. I thought it would go away. When i went to the dealer a month ago they said they drove it around and that nothing was wrong with it. But now its getting really loud and the squeak can be heard from the outside of the vehicle. I was wondering what this problem could be and if I could bring it back to the dealership to get it fixed.

Thank you

·
Registered
400 Posts
mine does that...i've noticed it only does this after it rains...very weird...dealer won't know how to fix it...they will probably lube it up and it will eventually start again...

i took my car in because there was a rear shock noise and i took it in 7 times and they never fixed it...so, eventually i received my survey and i rated my service...i rated the technicians very dissatisfied...so, when i went back to the dealership, everyone hated me a cause they didn't get as big as a christmas bonus as they liked cause of my survey...well...they should've done the job right...and the bad thing is....my service guy got the bad rap...i ment to give the idiot technicians a 0...not my service guy...so...if u ever fill one out...be careful...i was just rambling... :crazy:

·
Registered
908 Posts
issanby said:
What is this problem, it's been like this for like 2 months. I thought it would go away. When i went to the dealer a month ago they said they drove it around and that nothing was wrong with it. But now its getting really loud and the squeak can be heard from the outside of the vehicle. I was wondering what this problem could be and if I could bring it back to the dealership to get it fixed.

Thank you
My clutch made squeaking noises when I would press it down as well. It was LOUD! :bitching:

Anyways....I took it to the dealership along with a couple other minor things, and they fixed it. :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Superman IS 300 said:
issanby said:

Thank you
My clutch made squeaking noises when I would press it down as well. It was LOUD! :bitching:

Anyways....I took it to the dealership along with a couple other minor things, and they fixed it. :D

^ Thats a relief ^
Yea i'll probably bring it to longo or cerritos once i get time, I'm glad that its minor. =)

·
Registered
340 Posts
dude same with my clutch ... I've taken it in twice and they lubed it up twice, lubing it up only temp fixes the problem, soon enough a few days later, maybe a week tops, it starts squeaking again. Im going to take it again, is this common with many MT IS300s?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.