Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so awhile ago i cracked the clear cover on my cluster, so i did a littel search and found that dave from tunedparts (is300soon) was selling a altezza cluster for $74 shipped . i new that the cluster would not work but who cared all i wanted was the clear plastic cover. he shipped it right out to me and i love the way it looked i had to find a way to make this work and i did not want to convert km over to mph . so i after i cut mine up and the altezza one up and glued everthing together this was the end result and everything works. let me know what u guys think

Attachments

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
you got mad miles on the clock.:p

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
you got mad miles on the clock.:p
yea that's another reason i wanted to keep my cluster i love that i have so many miles and car still run's strong, no oil leaks, and it don't burn any oil. i'm planing on rebuilding the motor next winter. but this summer i will be adding a supercharger to see how long the old girl will last with that many miles and boost

·
Registered
766 Posts
that looks siiiiiiiiiick :) and damn you have a ton of miles.....lol

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Thats neat. Did you change the cluster lights to different colors?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.