Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right so first off I want to thank Justin over at Advanced Automotive Concepts! He has helped me out tremendously and I love the results I got from him. The headlights turn more heads than ever! But Justin was awesome enough to offer me a spot on his website for my car. So here it is....

http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com

Just go click on the featured ride section. Just thought I would share this. Peace out!

·
Registered
957 Posts
congrats! and yes, the headlights had me staring at the pics for about 5 minutes :)

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
i love blondes.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea DE that one is pretty amazing..I like going to the site for 2 reasons...to see her and to see my car hahaha thanks for the replies guys!

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Dude,
The car is looking sweet!!!!! Congrats!

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
good for you bro...

My man Justin likes MSM.. ;) . last two featured cars were this color...

Couldn't be because 75% of all Is300's are sold in MSM could it...?

DOH! :p

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Yo Justin, will you be hosting a gallery of your featured cars.. past & present.?? ;)

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Those heads are sick! I'm going to get mine done after boost.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sweet man - the guys from AAC have been over on g35driver.com talking about their G35 "demon eyes", demand seems pretty good so hopefully we'll see those soon. I love the look, you're car looks great.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for the comments! Flatline any time man...I meant to put a thank you for ya on the shout out page...I'll see if I still can. It's funny I sent in the write up and knew I had someone I forgot, and now that you said something I realized it was you.

JAEohEN said:
are those chrome model 5's?
Actually they are Axis Muse in Chrome...19x8

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Thats pretty badass. Congrats on being a feature.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts