Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
nice rides, we should all start a 2ndgen IS hangout.. do ya'll go to any of the hangout?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
The lip on those cars doesn't look right.
I don't think you should rice out your nice Lexus like that.
The off-color lip just doesn't fit.
Take the lip off and yer money!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you can go to h3ll... i do what i want with my car... enough said...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looks pretty wack with an unpainted lip.....Shoulda asked for a unpainted IS250, woulda looked better with the lip.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
The lip on those cars doesn't look right.
I don't think you should rice out your nice Lexus like that.
The off-color lip just doesn't fit.
Take the lip off and yer money!
ditto, take off the lip or pay to get it painted for jeebus sake!!

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
everything looks dope on those cars. but on the white one and green one i would paint the lip. i know its cf and all but i think it would really look much better and classier with it painted. that exhaust is sexy IMO too. keep up good work man!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tein s tech... lip is staying unpainted... the black one is a 350 with 125 shot direct port of nawwwssss

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Rims, exhaust, grille, all look AMAZING! The only thing is that CF lip, you could get away with it on a darker color, but on the white it just stands out WAY too much. The car would look much classier with the lip painted and a full kit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
against the sky in those first few shots it almost looks like a car company promo shoot. really nice photos. the clouds look great. you should try to shoot it on bright green or yellow grass with blue sky, that'd really make it look amazing i think.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts