Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thas wut ive been doin ive been tryin to get ppl to photoshop it for me but they take to long :x . My car is gonna be done 2maro and hopefully i could get pics but the latest would prolly be saturday. Im heading to that thing.......~The cruise for kids~ and i will take a bunch of pics of the cars there and i will take pics of mine.

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
My IS has been in the shop for like 8 weeks now :(. Getting a Full C-West kit, GS Spoiler, Spring Kit, CF Hood, intake, exhaust, painted calipers, tint and LOTS of other stuff. I'm just waiting on my Angel Eyes so I can get my front end together. I decided to do it all at once and these guys are taking forever but they do good work, so for now I'm riding my street bike and borrowing my girlfriend's IS.
-Justin

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
if it makes you feel any better, I've waited for my car for, lets see, almost 50 weeks now, got about 2 weeks to go till I get it back. whoohoo~ :lol:

·
Registered
405 Posts
LCA575 said:
My IS has been in the shop for like 8 weeks now :(. Getting a Full C-West kit, GS Spoiler, Spring Kit, CF Hood, intake, exhaust, painted calipers, tint and LOTS of other stuff. I'm just waiting on my Angel Eyes so I can get my front end together. I decided to do it all at once and these guys are taking forever but they do good work, so for now I'm riding my street bike and borrowing my girlfriend's IS.
-Justin
that is a long time, btw wat kind of street bike is it?

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
It's a '99 Honda CBR600F4 Yellow on Black. I can't wait for the '03 CBR600RRs to come out :D . My Lex is going to be some jealous!
-Justin

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahhhhhhh :pissed: man i cant get my pics up today cuz some lady.It wuz her first day on the job and she forgot to make my cd......... :cry:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is there anyone in dallas that lives close to farmers branch that would like to lend me there digital camera.so i can take a picture of the picture??

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Visage..won't work..why do people always have their pix in Yahoo? Get an Imagestation account..and you can post pix anywhere...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did u click on where it says "no thumbnail avaliable click on photo to view full size".....where do i go to get an account........imagestation.com?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Password Required
car pictures

The owner of this album has protected it with a private password. If you know the password enter it in the box below. (Remember, this is NOT your member password but a key supplied by the album owner.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
9 Participants
visage IS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing