Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car left yesterday for FL :( But I will see it on Tuesday so no worries :)

I took some pics of it while it was getting on the truck. I've never seen them load a car so it was pretty cool, I lead a sheltered life :lol:. Take a look at the last pic, that's how low I want my car!!!

Look at the wheel gap difference between pic 3 and 4.....do you think the Hotchkis springs would bring me as low as pic 4???

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i think hes moving to the sunshine state

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
pick up my H&R's on the way down to miami...

i cant install them, my kit will be on the ground!

gonna use the money towards CF hood :cool:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Slamm that bitch...if your bumper falls off buy another one you rich mutha....... hahaha

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Altezza4EVA you moving to FL, me to in about 4 months North Miami. Anyway how can I get a truck like that to transport my car. I'm not driving for sure.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Altezza4EVA once you settle down in Miami ..give me a holla

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THX for the responses guys!

I'm actually going to school in FL, Florida International to be exact.

chancellor842- The company that I went with is McNutt Auto Transport, http://www.mcnutttransport.com/home/

3KGTO- I might have to take you up on that offer! I need someone to show me the FL IS scene!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey bro, if you're looking for some H&R's, I'll sell you mine. ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Sounds good.

I'll be posting a FS thread in a few days, prob sell them for like $100 + shipping.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill_IS said:
Sounds good.

I'll be posting a FS thread in a few days, prob sell them for like $100 + shipping.
Why you selling them? Miles?

Keep me in mind man, I really might jump on them. The only thing holding me back from getting 'em are they Hotchkis springs at the .net store.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Altezza4EVA said:
Hey, I might have to. Make me an offer....

When I get down to school and get all situated, you might have a sale! I just need to find a good install shop.....

Don't worry about installation, i am very well affiliated with a Lexus tuned performance shop. Therefore i can definetly help you out.

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3KGTO said:
Don't worry about installation, i am very well affiliated with a Lexus tuned performance shop. Therefore i can definetly help you out.

-Shawn
THX man! I plan on doing the HIN Miami in Dec so I want to get some things done to my car coming up here soon. A front lip will hopefully follow.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Altezza4EVA said:
THX man! I plan on doing the HIN Miami in Dec so I want to get some things done to my car coming up here soon. A front lip will hopefully follow.
8,000 miles, and haven't even put them on my car. I purchased them from a fellow .netter, however decided not to use them since it would wreak havoc on my cwest body kit.

I will be keeping the tokiko illumina's and going with a more conservative drop... probably tein s-tech's.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ill_IS said:
8,000 miles, and haven't even put them on my car. I purchased them from a fellow .netter, however decided not to use them since it would wreak havoc on my cwest body kit.

I will be keeping the tokiko illumina's and going with a more conservative drop... probably tein s-tech's.
I see.....I hope if I get a front lip, they don't prove to be too low, that would be of a concern. I'd hate to scratch up a new lip :disagree:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts