Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHOT BY A CAMERA!! :D

Here's a recent photoshoot I did down at SD.
There are a lot of photos...A LOT!!!

Current list of mods
-Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust
-Resonator Deleted
-Injen SP Short Ram Intake
-Megan Racing LP Series Coilovers
-Tanabe Sustec Underbrace
-Lexon Roof Spoiler
-Seibon Carbon TS-Style Trunk Lip (ings+1)
-CF JDM LED Turn Signal Side Mirrors
-Ichiba Ver.2 Spacers 15mmF/20mmR
-Black Pearl Emblems
-Custom Black Pearl Grille Surround
-Aerotect Redouts
-Smoked Foglights
-MobileHID 6000k Headlights
-Nokya Arctic White Stage II Foglights
-Polarg M4 Parking Lights
-AAC LED DRLs
-V-LEDs 6SMT Plank Puddle Lights
-LED Interior/Dome Lights
-45% Fronts/ 35% Rear Tints (kinda weak...I know :sad:)

Mods (Shown in 2nd photoshoot, in garage not outdoors)
-Rho Plate Tow hook License plate
-AVS JDM Replica Window Visors

Thank you for waiting!!
Now its time for PICTURES!!!! :D
BTW, her name's Rachel

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PAGE (post) #2

i like this one. its like the bridgestone squirrel. plus, i have bridgestone potenza tires. :D

a little before after pic. i purposely parked next to this car to compare how my car looked 2 years ago. HAHAH

·
Registered
361 Posts
These cars look sick. Gotta say, keep uip the good work.. im a freshman in college and im slowly makin my way up to this level.. step by step =]

·
Registered
567 Posts
Your header hooked me in. I was like no way me too. But my car was actually shot. Some kids with a BBgun went to town on my rear fender. Pics are really nice though.

·
Registered
853 Posts
You shot it at miramar lake didnt you? lol shoulda gown down the loading dock more and dipped the rear tires in the water. that would have been GANGSTER!

·
Registered
575 Posts
hello rachel. wanna be my new best friend?
nice car +1

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These cars look sick. Gotta say, keep uip the good work.. im a freshman in college and im slowly makin my way up to this level.. step by step =]
Thanks, man. Took a lot of time and money, but perseverance is key. Good luck!!

Your header hooked me in. I was like no way me too. But my car was actually shot. Some kids with a BBgun went to town on my rear fender. Pics are really nice though.
That sucks!! Sorry to hear man.
But I knew this header would work :]

I was expecting a 187 or something. Nice pics man...Rachel is damn fine:approve:
Thank you! But she's not the same anymore, after a accident. This was a while back. Someone on here wanted photos of my car so I posted. I'm usually not that active on my.is

You shot it at miramar lake didnt you? lol shoulda gown down the loading dock more and dipped the rear tires in the water. that would have been GANGSTER!
Yea, it was Miramar Lake. HAHAH That would be!!

hello rachel. wanna be my new best friend?
nice car +1
She would like that. HAHAH Thanks!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Where did you get the black pearl grill surround? I tried to do mine with Black Shadow and it sucks! Looks blue. I'm going to go with body colored unless I can get a black pearl that will match the logo.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where did you get the black pearl grill surround? I tried to do mine with Black Shadow and it sucks! Looks blue. I'm going to go with body colored unless I can get a black pearl that will match the logo.
I used Tamiya Polycarbonate PS-31 Smoke Spray Paint. I got mine at Hobby People. It was a little on the expensive side. I don't remember exactly how much it was.

This is my friend's DIY I followed.

Tutorial: DIY "Black Pearl" style Emblems - Club Lexus Forums

1 - 11 of 11 Posts